Help solve the mystery of the BuddyProfits White Label promo

So last Thursday (Oct. 27) I got an email from Buddy Profits announcing their new white label cam site and the email said to log into my BP account and click on the “Request a White Label” link to get a site. Unless I’m blind there was no such link. I wrote them about this and got no reply, so I just assumed that they were still working on it and decided to wait a few days. Now here I am 5 days later and still no white label link or any mention of it on their affiliate account page.

I’m surprised no one else here has posted about this, considering that BP is offering 100% payout if you request a site during November.

Or was I the victim of some cruel practical joke? (The email was from “[email protected]”… I forgot, is that Buddy Profits?)

On a side note, do they no longer have account managers? I seem to recall seeing the name and contact info for one on my account page but nothing is in that space now.

Re: Help solve the mystery of the BuddyProfits White Label promo

The link is located on a silly vertical white box at the right side of the page when you log into your affiliate account. It says “Need a Live Cam White Label?”.

Also, you can contact ewan [at] buddyprofits.com he always respond to emails and nice to work with.

Hope that helps.

Think you need to hit up jake at livebucks for that thats where i got my gammae white label.

Thanks DSWeb! At first I didn’t see the link you described but I took another look and found it. Geez, could they make this any harder to find? For anyone else looking it’s a vertical tab-like link on the FAR right side of the page, hugging the right side actually.

Although I am a little embarrassed because you are totally right, the side tab is not ideal. I have to admit, I did have a good laugh at the title of this post, very clever and well deserved. The good thing is I did see your request come in today and I have already responded with the information I need from you so please let me know if you got it.

My apologies to you and anyone else who may have had the same issues.

Thanks for your help BabyMaker :wink: Hope all is well.

Yes, I got it Jake and responded… thanks! Looking forward to trying out your white label.
:slight_smile: