Hello All! Newbie Austin TX Content Producer

Hi everyone. I’m Brian. First,I have been doing a lot of research and I am glad came across GD Webmaster Forum. Lots of good info and super helpful folks! I am looking to get into content production and have a partner who is very experienced with still photography and video production. Before we start spending money on more equipment, models, etc, we wanted to find out what everyone would be interested in seeing. We do have a few universities in Austin so there will be quite a few guys who would be willing and could use the money. So my questions are: 1) what genres are you looking for and what genres should I stay away from, 2) what would a webmaster normally pay for original content that will be better than amateur quality but not big studio quality, 3) where should I sell my content (on here or are there good “marketplaces”). Any advice you guys can give will be greatly appreciated!

Re: Hello All! Newbie Austin TX Content Producer

Welcome to GD, and good luck on your venture. Hopefully others will chime in with some helpful advice

Re: Hello All! Newbie Austin TX Content Producer

Welcome, thanks for joining!

I’d stay away from Twink content or generic hunks / action, the market is saturated with it. You especially notice this when as an affiliate you try and describe yet another generic scene and can’t find something to say.

Don’t know, but I would have thought it depends heavily on quality, type of models etc.

Unfortunately there isn’t really any marketplace for content. But if you have good content to sell I’m sure different site owners would be interested if you contacted them or put up an advert with samples on here.