Gunzblazing big payment trouble

Hello everybody! I am newbie here but not newbie in business.

I have big troubles with Gunzblazing. They dont pay me for 2 payperiods in paxum . For 01/16/2012 - 01/31/2012 and 02/01/2012 - 02/15/2012. Amount $270. Support answer from time to time without any concrete offer.

Maybe this thread can help me receive my money.

Re: Gunzblazing big payment trouble

Try matt(at)gunzblazing.com or tiffany(at)gunzblazing.com

I’ve worked with Guns Blazing for 8 years now and never had a problem with payments. It’s probably just a mistake. Email Matt and see what he says. By the way the payment might not be from Gunz but from AEBN or another company name/

Yeah, Gunz Blazing pays like clockwork … you really don’t get much better than the Gunz Blazing team. Tiffany is on San Francisco time, I’ll watch for her and point her to this thread. I’m sure they’ll get it sorted out for you.

pocoloco,Emails was send 2 days ago to Tiffany and over week i am write to Emiliya everyday.
Standart answer “I will have the accounting department look into this right away. You will hear back from one of us.”
And thats all. How long i must wait his answer? This is unbelievable.

gaydemon, I know they pay from [email protected].

Like others I’ve also promoted Gunz for around 8 years and they pay like clockwork. You may also want to try Brian; [email protected], although he is on Australia time so probably in bed by now.

I dont know… but i had some problem with payment few months ago as you and now i have another problem with payment…
I dont know where is problem… :blink:

[QUOTE=Wildmaster;112387]Hello everybody! I am newbie here but not newbie in business.

I have big troubles with Gunzblazing. They dont pay me for 2 payperiods in paxum . For 01/16/2012 - 01/31/2012 and 02/01/2012 - 02/15/2012. Amount $270. Support answer from time to time without any concrete offer.

Maybe this thread can help me receive my money.[/QUOTE]

Please trust that we are trying to get this sorted out for you as quickly as possible!!

[QUOTE=Wildmaster;112394]pocoloco,Emails was send 2 days ago to Tiffany and over week i am write to Emiliya everyday.
Standart answer “I will have the accounting department look into this right away. You will hear back from one of us.”
And thats all. How long i must wait his answer? This is unbelievable.

gaydemon, I know they pay from [email protected].[/QUOTE]

I have also dealt with GunzBlazing for quite a while. Calm down and have some patience, you’re not the only account they have to deal with.

[QUOTE=Wildmaster;112387]Hello everybody! I am newbie here but not newbie in business.

Maybe this thread can help me receive my money.[/QUOTE]

For 01/16/2012 - 01/31/2012 payment is received.

[QUOTE=Quimby;112442]I dont know… but i had some problem with payment few months ago as you and now i have another problem with payment…
I dont know where is problem… :blink:[/QUOTE]

I’m guessing here but it’s probably down to them changing over systems. They used to payout themselves but then over the last year or so I think it’s been migrated from one system to another. Maybe Tiffany can bring some more light on that.

There was a slight disconnect in our system and some of the payments went out late. All of the payments due 2/29/2012 from the 1/16/2012 -1/31/2012 have been made at this point. Were working as fast as we can to get all of the 3/15/2012 payments out. If you are still waiting for your payment please don’t hesitate contacting me, [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected]. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.