Greetings and Introductions!

Hey everyone! My name is Danny GO and I just wanted to take a quick moment to say hello and introduce myself. Some of you may actually already know me from my years as Cybersocket’s general manager and coordinator of special events; but prior to that, I gained experience within this industry both in front of and behind the camera as an adult model and as a men’s sex toy representative. As I begin my next chapter of life, it is with great pleasure and pride that I announce that I have joined the Carnal Media sales team as their Administrative Manager & Coordinator of Special Events!

As many of you may know, Carnal Media recently acquired the long-standing GunzBlazing network and with that we formed our new affiliate program at CarnalCash.com. As a longtime fan of the content Legrand Wolf and his husband have produced, I am thrilled to be a part of the process that is breathing new life into some of the best brands in gay and trans content! I am eager to report that our new sites like GrowlBoys.com and BoyForSale.com are no exception and are booming with new sales and great ratios. With quite a few new sites planned for launch this year, 2019 is looking to be a big year for our affiliates and us!

Recently our program has been experiencing rapid growth and we’d love to work even closer with both our existing and new affiliates to be of greater assistance! We update our promo tools weekly with three affiliate newsletters. Let me know if you’re not receiving them so we can make sure we get them to you! We’re also able to offer custom banners and other ad tools by request, so please just let me know how we can best help.

If you have any questions regarding our programs and sites, please feel free to reach out and I’ll be happy to help! I look forward to working with all of you; we are going to make great money together!

Welcome and thanks for joining.

Congrats on the new gig! Looking forward to working together.

Welcome & Congrats!

Welcome to GayDemon’s little corner of the world Danny!

Adding another warm welcome!

Hey everyone! Thank you all for your kind words. I’m really looking forward to getting to know you all and adding my special flair to the forums here! :slight_smile: