great niches/themes with no paysites

i noticed BBD selling mutualjackoff.com and it got me to thinking. one of the best traffic generating niches i ever worked was guys giving handjobs and/or jacking off together, yet as far as i know, there’s no site with either or both of those focuses.

and of course, there’s glamour underwear. did great for me with avs sites and galleries, but the sponsor pickings are lean.

one niche i always thought would be pretty obvious for a paysite would be a guy who goes to nightclubs to pick up guys, then does them in the restroom or a car.

what other niches would you like to see paysites for? maybe we can convince a sponsor to go for it.

Re: great niches/themes with no paysites

OC Cash had Penispalooza.com which had a similar theme. I did amazingly well with it a few years ago. But they never updated the site after the initial episodes. Too bad.

Another theme I’d like brought back is machine sex. Buttmachineboys.com was another great seller for me. I was hoping that when Chad went to work for Kink.com, that he’d convince them to bring it back. But alas, no.

This is a topic that arises quite frequently but no movement is ever made to fill the gaps. I often wonder if the market just isn’t big enough to make the more unique fetishes profitable and sustainable. After all of these years, we still don’t have a good smoking fetish site, a good cowboy site, etc. And the only real exclusive bear/hairy site is BearFilms.com. WTF?! Well, there is BearBound.com too but that really is it’s own niche.

i don’t think handjobs or jacking off together is exactly a small market… the gallery descriptions brought as much traffic as my uncut descriptions, which means it’s a huge traffic area.

True. I can see a jack-off site having wide appeal. I was just opining the lack of other good niche sites. I guess I’m just surprised there aren’t a ton of jack-off sites already.

Did CircleJerkBoys start off as a jack-off site? I just looked out of curiousity and it is far from a jerk-off site now.

Should I hold the domain ? :wink:

it started with a mix of solo guy and a few 2 guy jackoffs. marketing the site using their 2 guy content was how i first discovered the tons of traffic the link “2 guys jacking off together” delivered.

[quote=xstr8guy;13401]True. I can see a jack-off site having wide appeal. I was just opining the lack of other good niche sites. I guess I’m just surprised there aren’t a ton of jack-off sites already.

Did CircleJerkBoys start off as a jack-off site? I just looked out of curiousity and it is far from a jerk-off site now.[/quote]

ya never know;)

A redhead site would be nice, so would a site just with guys that have piercings.

I’ve always been looking for a wrestling site. There are several but none of them offer any affiliate program. Its a hugly popular niche.

I think people will buy anything as long as they’re attracted to the models.
I like bareback movies but dont buy most of them because I dont like the guys in them.
I also like daddy movies but dont like many of the models so I dont buy.

I think jacking off is boring, but I still buy the Daddy Flies Solo videos because the guys in them are hot. But if you show me a 20yo jacking off I wont buy it.

Andy Dill used to run a redhead site, but after he died it just disappeared. I think it’s still a viable niche.

Michael

Our plans include a new solo straight guy jerkoff site (we just completed our 50th exclusive video shoot for that new site), I will look at getting some content where guys jerk each other off too! Would it be OK to combine the two on one site?

Amateur Canadian Guys is a good site that offers up wrestling and live sex shows ON STAGE! The webmaster runs a club called ‘Goodhandys’ and several times a month, he has live shows featuring ordinary guys and audience members engaging in wresting or having sex, LIVE on stage in front of an audience!

Yes he does get the guys to sign documentation before they participate.

You have to go through the site to separate the wrestling and sex scenes, as they are not categorized.

It is not a bad site, as it is fresh and different. Only problem is that it is not that well-known, well til now that is.

It is affiliated with CC Bill, and even I have made a few sales off of this site.

Click below and take a look yourself, I’m sure you will like it Bjorn.

http://www.amateurcanadianguys.com/index.php

Hope this helps.

Is this where I whimper about having the domains but can’t afford to get produced the specialty content they require??

well, of course it would be okay, but when a guy looking for mutual j/o and handjob content sees a site that is mostly solo, i expect that it won’t retain for those guys as well.

anything that isn’t easily visible on the first page of the tour isn’t of much use. a guy looking specifically for wrestling isn’t going to wander a site with no wrestling at all - he’ll go elsewhere. the same applies to any niche. most guys will leave a site full of blondes and brunettes with a couple redheads on page 2 or 3.

[quote=terrytowel;13418]Amateur Canadian Guys is a good site that offers up wrestling and live sex shows ON STAGE! The webmaster runs a club called ‘Goodhandys’ and several times a month, he has live shows featuring ordinary guys and audience members engaging in wresting or having sex, LIVE on stage in front of an audience!

You have to go through the site to separate the wrestling and sex scenes, as they are not categorized.

It is not a bad site, as it is fresh and different. Only problem is that it is not that well-known, well til now that is.

It is affiliated with CC Bill, and even I have made a few sales off of this site.

Hope this helps.[/quote]

Wrestling site:

http://www.wrestleme.com

What a waste of a good name.

Oh thanks for the pop up hell on that one Lloyd … ugh

[QUOTE=terrytowel;13418]Amateur Canadian Guys is a good site that offers up wrestling and live sex shows ON STAGE! The webmaster runs a club called ‘Goodhandys’ and several times a month, he has live shows featuring ordinary guys and audience members engaging in wresting or having sex, LIVE on stage in front of an audience!

Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

As a surfer, I’m very attracted to a site like this… if I could actually see what was on it! The thumbs are 50x75!! I literally can not see what is in the thumbs. I’d never join the site in fear that the images and videos in the member’s area are small too. Jeebus dude, get a clue! Lol.

One word - FireFox!

I’m a big supporter of his site. In Toronto he is like the Martha Stewart of the sex industry! He writes columns (even in mainstream magazines!), runs a nightclub, has his website, sells his own DVDs, and at one point had hsi own reality show!

He is just so busy with so many projects, I don’t think he can sit still for one moment, alas his site needs major work.