Great Affiliate Program features?

Hey guys,
I’m Lara, the new affiliate director at CzechBoys :slight_smile:
We’re currently busy updating and upgrading our affiliate program and will soon be launching the new czechboybucks.com.
While we’re in improvement mode it would be great to get some feedback about what makes for a great affiliate program in your experience… i.e. promo tools that really work for you, features that you look for as an affiliate etc. (Actually it would also be interesting to get an idea of what that does NOT work, what annoys/complicates/wastes time and puts you off.)

So, if anyone’s got some input on affiliate program features that rock or those that make you want to rip your hair out, I’d love to hear 'em :cool:

thanx,
Lara

Re: Great Affiliate Program features?

Hey Lara, welcome to GD!

I am a blogger and the best way to get me promote you site is:

a weekly newsletter with information about your latest updates, that includes:

• links to a zip-file with images I can use for promotion. The images should be of good quality, 15-20 that I can choose the 5-10 images I want to use from (images should be at least 600 pixels wide)

• information about the models (age, origin etc)

• information about the update (video, images & video or so)

• a short description of the scene.

• Perfect would be a link where I can find an embeded video that I can add to my post

What really works for me in weekly e-mailers with content (or links to them). I always forget about your site even though I run an uncut cock blog. But the thing is that I’m so busy that if I’m not hearing from sponsors, they’re just not on my radar. I suppose I could set up a folder of bookmarks to check every week, but with so much stuff falling into my inbox, I just don’t have the time and forget.

I LOVE xml feeds for tubes, when you post a new video, it auto gets added to my tube, ready for me to approve.

:slight_smile:

Welcome, thanks for joining! :cool:

Some features I look for:

1. Good, well designed and clean FHG with high quality images and discreet watermarks)

2. Tube ready video clips, 1-3min long.

3. Weekly Newsletters with updates and blog content by email. Shoudl contain high quality images + description of scene / content provided. (links to zip files with content)

Welcome Lara!

A few things have been said already, but the most important things for me are:

• Weekly content mailings
  • A good mixture of pictures from the same scene/episode (non-nude/nude/action/close-up/etc).
  • Good quality pictures (at least 600px wide)
  • A description of the scene

Good luck!

[QUOTE=rockshox;70978]Hey Lara, welcome to GD!

I am a blogger and the best way to get me promote you site is:

a weekly newsletter with information about your latest updates, that includes:

• links to a zip-file with images I can use for promotion. The images should be of good quality, 15-20 that I can choose the 5-10 images I want to use from (images should be at least 600 pixels wide)

• information about the models (age, origin etc)

• information about the update (video, images & video or so)

• a short description of the scene.

• Perfect would be a link where I can find an embeded video that I can add to my post[/QUOTE]

What he said :cool:

Ah, replies on a virgin thread … it’s a bit like Christmas :smiley:
Thanks all for the welcome and the input, I’ll definitely be following through on your suggestions.

Lara

Hi Lara and welcome. Your friendly introduction already impresses me. I like CzechBoys content but don’t yet have blog with a suitable niche for it. But I am planning one! Would love to promote you when that time comes. This repeats some of what was said, but my particular needs are:

1. good photo selection
  • large size (at least 600px+ wide)
  • clear and in focus (not blurry or pixelated)
  • good color and lighting (not dark or bleached out)
  • variety of pics/poses (not same pose/activity repeated 15 times)
  1. .flv or .mp4 video previews (no more than 2 minutes)

2. description of models/video

3. good rapport/access with the sponsor/affiliate manager

Good luck, Lara! :cool:

Also well written rss feeds would be good!:slight_smile:

Hey Tim - thanx :slight_smile: I agree, having ONE person to stay in regular touch and build a relationship with is very helpful. And that’s exactly what I’m here for now :wink:
CzechBoys seems to be largely associated with Twink content, but we do actually have a big collection of muscle men and fratboys as well. I’m gonna get in touch with you soon, show you some models that I think would be of interest for your existing blog. Good luck with the planned new blog - do let me know when you’re ready to go on that one.
:slight_smile:
Lara

[QUOTE=larcz;71048]Ah, replies on a virgin thread … it’s a bit like Christmas :smiley:
Thanks all for the welcome and the input, I’ll definitely be following through on your suggestions.

Lara[/QUOTE]

Boy I hope that is soon as it really needs updating (affiliate area) and how the tools are being presented.

One other thing to add to the list… while banners are hit and miss, still nice on sidebar or top/end of post to have but when you have so many… be nice if you included a zip file of them for easy download and all. I spent ages yesterday downloading just banners to place in my rotation on some blogs. A zip file would have made it quick, and more blogs would not include them. :bang: