Google PR updated

This has been posted on other forums but not here, I like seeing threads when it updates so I can check things, so I figured I would post this for some of you guys who may not have noticed.

Re: Google PR updated

I cant see any changes at all on my sites, did you see anything and where?

I think it might have started on 24th June, but still in process. Not all Google data centers might have the new PR yet.

Either that or I just dont see any change on my sites. :slight_smile:

actually maybe there is… damn hard to tell now days. Seems that PR is flowing a bit better than before.

But new sites like gaydemon.biz hasnt got any rank yet.

I usually check with the sites that check multiple data centers. I haven’t noticed anything good yet (it sucks. lol) but I did notice some changes.

The PR does definitely seem to be updating a bit more smoothly over all, with less drastic effects then previously seen, which is probably a good sign.

[QUOTE=gaydemon;17278]I cant see any changes at all on my sites, did you see anything and where?

I think it might have started on 24th June, but still in process. Not all Google data centers might have the new PR yet.

Either that or I just dont see any change on my sites. :)[/QUOTE]

I see some very minor changes in a few of my sites, like up one point here and down one point there. Definitely less drastic.

I did try one of those tools, but it didnt work for some reason so couldnt compare the datacenters.

[quote=deanb;17282]I usually check with the sites that check multiple data centers. I haven’t noticed anything good yet (it sucks. lol) but I did notice some changes.

The PR does definitely seem to be updating a bit more smoothly over all, with less drastic effects then previously seen, which is probably a good sign.[/quote]

I have been very unlucky, i lost a pr6 rank (mainstream) its now a pr0.
How exactly i dont know, but thats life i guess :frowning:

You might be ok. Google I believe is still updating and it might just be a glitch in their systems. Now days Google takes a long time to roll out updates to all datacenters and PR can go up and down during that period.

[quote=mrwilson;17378]I have been very unlucky, i lost a pr6 rank (mainstream) its now a pr0.
How exactly i dont know, but thats life i guess :([/quote]