GoDaddy DNS issues

Hi guys!

Anyone else having their domains from GoDaddy and experiencing DNS problems?

Two of our sites go up & down, sometimes they work in the UK but not in Germany, then they go down in the US and back up in the UK.

I also cannot load https://support.godaddy.com/ on my end.

Anyone else having problems?

Re: GoDaddy DNS issues

Yes, spunked has been sort of ofline for about an hour.

Just spent half an hour on the phone with them … They know there is a problem with some configurations and are working on it but do not know when its finished … :frowning:

They say its a local issue but I wonder how local local is (The Netherlands or Europe) … At the moment I have visitors from US Africa Far East etc but not from Europe …

We will see :slight_smile:

Tested in Netherlands, Germany and the UK - all are down. I think by “local” they mean Europe. That’s quite a huge “local” if you ask me :smiley:

we’re having problems in Czech Republic too, so not so localized…

We are back up for the most part now. Hope it stays this way.

Lack of communication from GoDaddy is what bothers me the most … I have checked most of their communication lines not a mention of problems anywhere. Not even on their own support pages …

Yes, I’m switching to Google Domains soon, tired of GoDaddy.

We seem to be back up too.

Don’t support GoDaddy, it’s owned by a horrible person that has no respect for anything. Honestly, you really should not use them.

I use Enom, never had a problem with them. Slightly more expensive but it’s well worth it.