Getting started

Hi Guys,

i have just finsihed building a site gay403 (dot) com its all free and has over 10,000 streeming movies so you think i woudn’t have a problem attracting users. alas this this is not the case. i’v looked around at other simlar sites and they all seem to be using a link exchange programe. which is all well and good but when i try to join these scemes no one wants to trade.

does anyone have advice on how to start? is it worth going through the yahoo groups?

Re: Getting started

if you need any advice on payment processing / solutions, look me up, good luck! EddieK

First thing I’m going to suggest (and you’re going to hate me) is to re-do all your site naming conventions.

On your sidebar you have links like BoundGods.com. That’s good link bait for people who might be searching in Google for Bound Gods, problem is that your linked text is BoundGods.com and not Bound Gods.

I’d dump the .com

I’d separate the words out in the text link, in the title tag on the page, and in the headers on the linked pages.

Doing that will help you pick up some Google traffic for people who are searching for specific sites.

The second thing I’d do is move all your sponsor links into a jump script. You then exclude the jump script file in your robots.txt and that will help make your site look a lot less commerical in the eyes of search engines.

find plenty of trades at linkspun.com.

although you are going to have to study getting traffic via seo or trade scripts.

You seem to be using something like a TGP script… and your site looks much like a standard MGP. maybe you can trade links and traffic with other similar sites through a trade script like TradePulse?

But yes, the only way you’re going to grow is to have people linking to your site or trading traffic with other sites.