Getting credit for teasers posted on tube sites

Have any of you had success with getting referral credit for posting teasers on tube sites from sites that you are an affiliate of? How do i go about making sure that videos I post on tube sites get monetary credit towards my cc bill account? Ive been posting videos and not getting any clicks credible to my account even though there are over thousands of views on the videos. The banners I made will direct me to the site I’m promoting but I think any signups that happen (or raw/unique clicks for that matter) are not getting credited to my account. Is there a way that I can get credit for the clicks/member signups as opposed to the tube sites getting all the credit? If anyone has any advice or info as to why this is happening, I would greatly appreciate some feedback. Thank you!

Re: Getting credit for teasers posted on tube sites

To clarify, you don’t own the tubes you’re submitting to?

Have you made arrangements with the tubes to do this?

I manage three tubes and (1) the tube site owner and my boss is the only affiliate who gets affiliate income and (2) you would never get an account to do the uploading because the employees of the tubes do all the uploading.

I could be wrong, but I would think most tubes wouldn’t allow you to submit your affiliate code. It’s their traffic, their bandwidth, their advertising. But like I said, I’ve been wrong plenty of times before.