From the Below listing what is the best Adult CMS ?

Good Morning all,

anyone care to share and discuss which adult cms from below listing (or any others), is the best ?

www.elevatedx.com/
sitedepth.com/
adultaffiliatecms.com/
www.adultsitecms.com/
www.adultinterface.com/
http://v6.awizsoft.com/index.php
www.inxy-scripts.com/

thanks Peter

Re: From the Below listing what is the best Adult CMS ?

I would take Elevated X from that list and perhaps add Carma from TMM if you plan to use NATS as affiliate software.

My recommendation would be to go for a custom CMS that fits your needs. We opted for Elevated X and ended up modifying more than 80% of the software.

We have a big IT department so that wasn’t that hard but if you don’t, keep in mind that Elevated X charges between $100 to $150 per hour for changes to the software and their documentation isn’t really that well organized.

Besides these two and the number 1 option I would go for (build your own CMS from scratch) don’t go for anything else on that list.

Cheers!

We’re moving our members area from a custom made cms to MAS (http://www.mansionproductions.com/mas/).
It’s not cheap (about $5,000) but the release 2.0 is very cool.

ElevatedX is very good too, we’ve used it for almost one year but when we needed to add some custom features the cost didn’t justify the result so I’ve coded our custom made CMS. Actualy I have no more time to take care of the cms, I’ve tried to hire a local developer but I’ve not found anyone so we decided to move to an high-end commercial script.

I used MAS on Butch Dixon. And it seemed to do a fine job. I didn’t do any of the customization, my biz partner did, and he said it was a bitch and we ended up paying them to customize it. Having said that, my biz partner wasn’t in the habit of working a great deal in HTML or CSS, so perhaps that was the problem. My biz partner was the content producer, so coding wasn’t his skill set. Not putting him down or anything, we all have our strengths and weakness. I could have picked up a camera and filmed content for the site, but it wouldn’t have looked even close to as good, just not my area of expertise.

MAS always responded quickly to support tickets and we never had many problems.

I was largely pretty happy with MAS and it didn’t have a huge learning curve to figure it out.

Stay away fro Sitedepth, they haven’t updated since it was designed.

I like elevated x from that list

thanks everyone for comments - we asked around extensively and most say elevated x or look at custom.

Carma from TMM takes a lot of customizing, but it works for us and they have pretty good support. I tried to use SiteDepth years ago and it was awful. As for creating your own custom CMS, unless you can do it yourself you’d need a good Programmer/Developer with experience and a healthy amount of ‘start up’ capital, plus you’d better hope that Programmer/Developer is still around to support you when things go wrong or there are problems.

One other option I’ve seen some sites use is Wordpress. I personally wouldn’t go this route, but if you are on a tight budget, I suppose it is a possibility.

[QUOTE=DudesSimon;117813]We’re moving our members area from a custom made cms to MAS (http://www.mansionproductions.com/mas/).
It’s not cheap (about $5,000) but the release 2.0 is very cool.

ElevatedX is very good too, we’ve used it for almost one year but when we needed to add some custom features the cost didn’t justify the result so I’ve coded our custom made CMS. Actualy I have no more time to take care of the cms, I’ve tried to hire a local developer but I’ve not found anyone so we decided to move to an high-end commercial script.[/QUOTE]

I’m using MAS also and I love it.

Ross and Dess always help me and make some self script to match what I need. :slight_smile:

I think for the independent adult webmaster who is just stating out, 2 installs of Wordpress is the best. 1 for the tour and a separate one for the members area. HardBritLads.com is using it and apart from their LONG blog sidebar and horrible font they use, it looks great.

Why spend $150-$1,000 a month on CMS? If you want a quality site you won’t depend on “Carma” for encoding: MP4 is all that matters thesedays.

AdultSiteCMS is among the more affordable content management systems for adult paysites.
It’s based on WordPress and fully customizable.
Installation is free and there are no recurring license fees.
Our new cloud-hosted version is ideal for paysite owners on a budget :thumbup:

AdultAffiliateCMS is our sister product that’s geared for paysites that have an affiliate program.
It’s a cost-effective solution in helping you manage your affiliate content.

Call us for more info! 818-851-1059

I tried to contact AdultSiteCMS earlier this year several times and got no response.

Well this thread was started back in July and Adult CMS just around to replying today …

We use Wordpress based AdultSiteCMS after trying most of the others. We’re quite happy with it. No recurring fees is good. That said, it needed a security audit out of the box and there is zero support from the company after you buy it.

Wordpress has developed a lot over the past few years, it is used as a CMS platform by many many large mainstream sites, it is very customizable and does not use obscure tags to get things done. Since it is used widely, it is very easy to find Wordpress developers.

I’m not surprised by this given that this thread sat here for a couple of months before anyone from the product stopped by. It’s too bad, it seems like a good product, but purchasers need support.

Similiar thing happened with a review theme I bought. Great product, then the guy just disappeared off the face of the earth.

I never used these CMS, I always programed in php/mysql what I need :slight_smile: