French Twinks Studios Payment poblem.

Is anyone else having trouble getting paid from French Twinks Studios? they are always very quick when I request it, the last payment I requested was 15 days ago, which is the deadline they ask for. I sent an email but got no response. Does anyone have any other contacts or information?

Well I asked over 2 weeks ago and you just reminded me about it now actually, not heard anything but sometimes you have to email them. I’ll email them now.

Every time we’ve requested a payment from them they’ve gotten our payments out the next pay period. I should note we take Paypal as payment so maybe that helps? They are a great company, I’m sure if you email them as Bjorn said they’ll get it sorted for you.

2 Likes

Hello All,

Firstly I apologise on behalf of SwissBucks / French Twinks for any inconvenience caused to any affiliates.

The company has had some issues with banking over the past month or so with fraudulent transactions taken from our account and some compliance to complete as a result, with our account frozen during this time. This has caused a disruption to all our banking services, including those directly connected to the bank such as PayPal and Paxum.

The company is finally starting to see a resolution to this, and starting to see payments start to flow again, although there is a lot that needs to be caught up with.

Again apologies for the inconvenience we are sure this has caused some affiliates.

Be assured we will be working to ensure everyone gets their pay-outs as soon as possible.

Sorry @HKZac I am not seeing any email from you,

I have dropped you a DM on here to follow up with you

The payment is already ok. Everything is fine now.

1 Like

Could you check mine as well, maybe not getting my emails.

1 Like

Could you check mine as well, maybe not getting my emails.

I will check with the owner with what’s happening for you Bjorn, and No sorry I have not seen any emails from you. I will follow up with a PM on here when I hear back from him.

UPDATE

All payments should now have completed to all affiliates, again we are sorry for any inconvenience caused, and again this was due to matters beyond our control.

Should anyone still have any issues, please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will get it sorted for you.

1 Like

Thank you, got mine as well! Thanks for resolving it so quickly.

1 Like

Hello Daniel,

I had promoted your campaign for the FR traffic, and the results were good. However, payment issues began to emerge. Initially, I was told there was a problem because I requested payments via Paxum, and you didn’t have the liquidity there. Then, with PayPal, I was advised against requesting payments there due to limited available funds. Later, when I opted for wire transfer, there seemed to be an issue with your bank. Each time the problem was resolved but then payments stopped again.

It’s been over a year since I’ve received a response to my emails. I even opened a topic here, but it garnered no reaction. I had let it go, but now I hear of payment delays with other affiliates using the same excuses that I received. What’s going on?