Fred Sugar Contact?

Does anyone have contact information for Fred Sugar?

CCBill links redirect to:

(https://fredsugar.com/tour/)

However they updated their tour last week and the above URL is no longer valid. You can see " 404 / Page not found" displayed on the top of the page.

I’ve contacted CCBill and they said they would contact the sponsor but as of today CCBill links are still directing to the wrong URL.

Also, I tried fixing by adding &HTML at the end of my CCBill link but that didn’t work so they must have that option turned off.

Thanks,
Kevin.

I’ve sent you a message with his email address or rather last known…

I heard back from him:

Working on generating a new affiliate link thru CCBILL now. Your current affiliate links may not function correctly due to a CMS upgrade.

Does anybody know how to get their promo content? I signed up with them through CCbill in 2021, and I expected that they would be sending emails with promo content, but they didn’t.

I got the same message… I’m thinking an email blast to all his CCbill affiliates…

I responded asking if we need to generate new CCbill links and he responded as follows:

Waiting to hear back from ccbill right now. I will send another email when I get a solution.

Ben,

You can try contacting him here: support [at] fredsugar.com

That is the address I used and he responded.

Thank you, Mountequinox!

The links works now again, he asked me to test. Not terribly impressed by the new CMS though.

Indeed… I noticed they were working as well…

I also contacted CCBill and asked them to run a test transaction for me so I can be sure the new CMS is tracking sales correctly and they said it was.

Kevin.