For anyone frustrated by hater comments

What better comeback than a musical number?! lol

[video=youtube_share;uz2jbCJXkpA]http://youtu.be/uz2jbCJXkpA[/video]

Re: For anyone frustrated by hater comments

OMG your posts don’t get deleted like mine do! LOL! Some days you just want to break up the diatribe with some fun. And the anal mods on this board pull out their butt plugs and wave them in the air here at you! :banana::w00t:666

Honey, that is just plain MIS INFORMATION.

Some of the TUBES you posted contained minors, and were NOT a link, but the actual video, hence their deletion.

Others were deleted because they were totally off topic, and not germain to the business thread topic. This is a business forum, after all. Fun has its place, and there are many threads where humor is applied and appreciated, and NO the mods are not ANAL about it. But it is what keeps this forum motoring smoothly.

Yes I’ve had this discussion before.
I suggested a good read:The Levity Effect: Why It Pays to Lighten Up
By:Adrian Gostick, Scott Christopher: Books

Germain or not it doesn’t have to be anal. Motoring? Really more like stroking the backsides and egos of those who moderate it.

[QUOTE=gumdrop;116860]Yes I’ve had this discussion before.
I suggested a good read:The Levity Effect: Why It Pays to Lighten Up
By:Adrian Gostick, Scott Christopher: Books

Germain or not it doesn’t have to be anal. Motoring? Really more like stroking the backsides and egos of those who moderate it.[/QUOTE]

lol enjoy Gumdrop,

Every min. of it! :w00t:

Sorry to stir the pot. I thought since so many of us are webmasters having to deal with managing comments it would give people here a chuckle.

thanks Eric, made me laugh !

[QUOTE=Gaystoryman;116859]Honey, that is just plain MIS INFORMATION.

Some of the TUBES you posted contained minors, and were NOT a link, but the actual video, hence their deletion.

Others were deleted because they were totally off topic, and not germain to the business thread topic. This is a business forum, after all. Fun has its place, and there are many threads where humor is applied and appreciated, and NO the mods are not ANAL about it. But it is what keeps this forum motoring smoothly.[/QUOTE]

What he said.

You seem to have thing for posting either totally irrelevant youtube videos or videos with minors. that’s all. none of your normal posts get removed.

[QUOTE=cashkaboom;116847]What better comeback than a musical number?! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz2jbCJXkpA[/QUOTE]

She was on breakfast TV yesterday morning, brilliant! Posted it on GayDemon too. :smiley:

Maybe done it a couple of times. But it was totally harmless. Please don’t make out as some “Booger Monster”. My posts have deep relevant meaning with sometimes zen-like qualities with a touch of humor. Which in turn makes the reader think outside the box. Or rather the “stuffy” box. Alas, I might have better luck with having tea or a shot of gin with the Queen.

[QUOTE=gaydemon;116957]What he said.

You seem to have thing for posting either totally irrelevant youtube videos or videos with minors. that’s all. none of your normal posts get removed.[/QUOTE]