File Download Solution for Hypno?

I make - or at least made - erotic and fetish mp3 hypnosis files. Unfortunately it’s true - hypno and hypnosis are being considered bad words by credit card companies when it comes to adult content. The reasoning stems from the idea that showing a video of a woman hypnotized and then someone having sex with her could be construed as she is being taken advantage of… Now obviously there are many legit stage hypnotists and hypnotherapists that don’t deal with adult content, and while mine did feature adult content, it was all mp3s where a listener would choose to download and listen to the file with a description of what’s in the file clearly spelled out. A few of mine were admittedly borderline such as toilet pig ones (not personally into and would have no pics, but get a lot of requests) but I’d be willing to not put up files that would be considering crossing a line. What I am wondering is if there is a solution for both digital distribution and payments to fit my needs? I am not the most tech-savvy so have enjoyed sites like payloadz and dpd, but they only partner with payment processors that don’t accept my content. Any suggestions? Right now, I am pretty much just seeing something like niteflirt as an alternative but they take such a large chunk of it, I’d prefer something else if available. I also tried installing a cart but it was a bit too complicated for me and I don’t want to spend too much on this.

In the meantime, I am working on a mainstream site but definitely feel free to hit me up