Eurorevenue Contact Info

Anyone have a working contact for them? If so I would be most appreciative if you could share with me :slight_smile: The only contact info I have is going unanswered nicky [at] eurorevenue.com

Would like to inquire about my next payment unless anyone has information on whether that’s even going to happen? I’m beginning to wonder.

Thanks,
Kevin.

sadly that’s also the contact I was using as well however on a old email I found these:

[email protected]
[email protected]

I’m also due a payment. Let us know if you have any luck.

So I just had a payment through Paxum from Gamma Entertainment with the reference “ER”. The amount is in Euro’s and match the outstanding amount I have with Euro Revenue. So I guess Gamma now are paying on their behalf, they do do this for another program actually (See My Bucks).

Found this message:

Hello,

I’m writing to inform you that payments starting with the 7/12 payout period will be issued from Gamma Entertainment. Gamma has acquired the EuroRevenues program and is currently transitioning the operations of the cash program to the Gamma Acquisition team.

The sites and the program will remain independent, with only billing changes happening for the time being. They will not be imported into FameDollars.

Nothing is required for you to change on these accounts, but be aware that payments will now come from Gamma and will be separate from any payments you receive from any of our other programs.

Please double check any payment issues before opening a ticket as 95% of all payment issues are related to the change in payment sender being overlooked.

Thank you for supporting the program and we look forward to continuing to do business with you.

Interesting… I will get in touch with Gammae then and see what they have to say…

Thanks for the info guys…

Kevin.

After inquiring with Gammae I heard back from someone at this address for Eurorevenue: admin [at]eurorevenue.net

Thanks again…