English Lads Again - 15 Updates With No Affiliate Tools

So, you guys know what I do for a living.

I have a client I love writing for, he has a schedule of his top converting sponsors in rotation, English Lads is one of those sponsors and I add a new EL shoot to his blog every Monday - or at least I am supposed to.

Right now there is nothing new for me to post for this evening, and I am forced to spend an hour searching for something I haven’t used on the blog yet, or contact my client (yet again) to tell him that I don’t have the tools to do the job tonight and to ask if he wants me to post something from another sponsor instead.

It’s been a month now, with no updates to the affiliate content at all. There have been fifteen site updates and nothing for us to use to promote them.

I’ve tried contacting them, which has worked in the past. But I give up. I emailed them last Monday asking if they could please update the affiliate tools so that we can actually do our job of promoting them, and nothing happened. I’m adding them to my list of “difficult to work with” and informing relevant clients that I can’t guarantee being able to write for EL content in the future.

If anyone from EL sees this, can you please tell us what’s going on? Have you ended your affiliate program completely? Should I be informing clients that I can’t write for your content in the future?

We need to know what the deal is. If you’re ending your affiliate program please tell us!

Re: English Lads Again - 15 Updates With No Affiliate Tools

I thought it might be prudent to link to a previous thread where Nick arrived to impress upon us that the English Lads affiliate program was not ending.

http://www.gaydemon.biz/showthread.php?22159-EnglishLads-closing-their-affiliate-program&highlight=english+lads

I love the EL site, it sells very well for a lot of us. I respect Nick for getting his business to where it is and sticking to the “no cock shots” rule that some of us disagreed with previously - I even concede that it must work because the content still sells for us!

But, although he’s stated that they are not ending their affiliate program, actions seem to suggest otherwise. I don’t think it’s unreasonable for us to be suspicious about this, after seeing Danny being declined, the response to that suggestion, and now this lack of affiliate content.

Surely Nick can understand why some of us would be thinking that they are in fact closing their affiliate program?

Re: English Lads Again - 15 Updates With No Affiliate Tools

Hey Conran, sounds like your client needs amateursdoit.com on his blog - at least we update weekly with affiliate tools and alike ! :wink: