Earn Big with AWE in December - $222 PPS and more

[SIZE=6]Earn Big with AWE in December -
100% Inactivity Bonus, $222 PPS and more
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]1 - Wake up sleepy affiliates! 100% Bonus to all inactive webmasters![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Haven’t sent any sales in October and November? It’s time to start promoting again! Generate sales in the first period of December and AWE will reward you with a 100% bonus on all your December earnings and a 50% bonus in January.

[COLOR=indigo]If you oversleep, and send your first sales in the second period of December? You still get a 50% bonus in December and 25% in January.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=4]>>>>> Click here for promotion details <<<<<[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]2 - The Performance Increase Bonus is back and bigger than ever - up to 50%![/SIZE]

[URL=“http://www.awempire.com/adult-affiliate-program/webmaster-benefits/?referral_rs=signupdv”]

[SIZE=3]Boost your sales and referral earnings in December, compared to the average of October and November, and aim for the highest ever Performance Increase Bonus of 50%.

Now is the time to get those links up to send more traffic and make more sales to hit your Performance Increase Bonus target.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]>>>>> Find out more here <<<<<[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]AWE’s two long distance runners are still valid in December[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][B]Get 100% Bonus on your Whitelabel 2.0 earnings in December

[/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]The new Whitelabel 2.0 is rumbling forward with more customization features than you can care to customize.
It’s still not too late to set up your own LiveJasmin and benefit from the 100% bonus on your December earnings.
Offer valid for all standard percentage Whitelabel 2.0 and Co-brand 2.0 sites.

Already have a Co-brand or Whitelabel with AWE?
Contact your account manager to see if you qualify![/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]>>>>> Create your Whitelabel here <<<<<[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Newest Whitelabel Features:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]- live Support Chat on Whitelabel sites *NEW

• custom main category names and URLs *NEW
  • custom background image/texture *NEW
  • and many more…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Your favourite $222 PPS is still up and running (until the 31st of December)[/SIZE]

[URL=“http://www.awempire.com/adult-affiliate-program/webmaster-benefits/?referral_rs=signupdv”]

[SIZE=3]The popular $222 promotion is extended until the 31st of December, earn some instant money to stuff your stockings with.
[SIZE=4]
[COLOR=magenta]This is the highest PPS payout in the live cam industry, with no sales numbers to reach or exceed. Every valid PPS sale counts. No complicated fine print.[/SIZE]

Don’t want to wait for the Lifetime+ Revshare to earn you big cash? Put up some LiveJasmin PPS links and boost your next AWE Payout instantly. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]
>>>>> Read more <<<<<<
[/SIZE]

Re: Earn Big with AWE in December - 100% Inactivity Bonus, $222 PPS and more

And thanks for sponsoring the forum! Much appriciated.

Re: Earn Big with AWE in December - $222 PPS and more

Am I missing something or did my question get deleted and side tracked? I’ve been trying to figure out their so called white label which has been in “beta” for months now.

No, it wasn’t deleted, you posted it in the thread in the Announcement Forum (where such posts belong, unless you are a paying advertiser), and while this post, is the same, its in this forum, as a perk for being a paying advertiser. :slight_smile:

OK sorry, a little confusing there. LOL! Because I keep using the “What’s New” link all the time.

I’ve asked the guys at AWE to have a look.

Thanks BB

As far as I am concerned your question has been answered by a colleague of mine, if there is anything else we can do for you please let me know.