DudeDump is back!

Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads up to those that were using DudeDump this past month. There was an issue with the images displaying on desktop (it worked fine on mobile) and it took me a bit to diagnose. I thought for the longest time it was just my browser/cache and nothing was wrong since I tested it in other browsers (where it worked) and on mobile but as it turns out it had to be a certain width for the images to display correctly. Anyhow, it’s fixed now and we’re back in business. Sorry for the delay there.

1 Like

glad you got it fixed.

1 Like

Glad you figured it out … and don’t be such a stranger!

1 Like

Thanks guys and I def will come around more!

1 Like

Glad you got it resolved and welcome back!

1 Like

Well, I still can’t submit blog posts to dudedump.

1 Like

Odd, what happens when you try to submit?

And thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Doesn’t work for me either. After hitting “submit” the page keeps loading for several minutes and then eventually times out.

1 Like

Well that’s odd. It’s been working when I tested it. Can you PM me the URL to the post you’d like to submit so I can try?

When I saw this thread I was relieved, but it’s still doing the same for me.
Doesn’t pull any info from a link and when I try to manually upload a pic to fill in the rest it just refreshes the page with no change.

Yes, same here. Submissions time out and then show some wordpress error.

This is very strange since I’m seeing submissions come through and when I test it works fine for me. Can someone who is having issues please PM me the URL to your submission so I can try it and work with you to figure out the issue?

I’ve sent you a PM

1 Like

Thank you guys for helping me figure this out. I thought maybe it was an issue with non-SSL submissions but it seems like some https URLs are not working as well. I sent the info to my programmer and hopefully, he can figure it out quickly. Whatever it is, it’s very hard to pinpoint lol so any help will be appreciated.

Ok, so I think we got everything fixed now. I tested some of the sites that didn’t work before and I’m able to submit posts from those sites now so I’m hoping everyone can submit now. Please let me know if you guys have any issues.

1 Like