DucatiCash has joined the IndieBucks Program

Hey Ducati Cash Affiliates!

We are pleased to announce that the DucatiCash team has joined the IndieBucks family! We are very excited about what the future brings with this new partnership.

We want you to be aware that we will be moving BondageBros.com, NastyDaddy.com, and GentlemensCloset.com to their new home at IndieBucks. This means the sites will no longer be active on DucatiCash as of June 15th, 2023.

To continue promoting and marketing these sites, you will need to sign up at IndieBucks.com and obtain your new links. These new links will need to replace your current links no later than June 15th, 2023.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and appreciate you and your business.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you have.

I am glad that these otherwise good sites are moving to a program that can be relied upon, as I have had extremely poor impressions of the previous management.

1 Like

yes, I feel exactly the same. Less hassle and more reliable payments.

Absolutely. I wasn’t even paid, so definitely a change for the better.

1 Like

So I checked yesterday (the 15th) for the new links to place on my existing galleries and… well… nothing on IndieBucks. Okay. I figured time difference. I checked today (16th) and again, nothing. I do understand delays, but there has been no notice. This does not look good.

same and I emailed them. i also noticed that ducati cash sent out a newsletter yesterday but nothing about moving to Indiebucks. Maybe they changed their mind.

I have emailed both over the past week and heard nothing back from either.

Ducati Cash only sends promo material for TTB, which is strangely not part of the deal. The rest of the sites are just not redirected but are actually in Indie’s NATS system. I guess it’s only a matter of hours… I also can’t wait to stop sending traffic to Ducati’s questionable program.

Links are up on Indiebucks for all Ducati Cash sites except Trailer Trash Boys… Not sure what is happening with that one for sure but heard it may go to another program.

1 Like

Wonder if he sold the sites or if they will still update? I know that Trenton Ducati just took a full time position at NakedSword.

Oh ok, i didnt notice. But yes links are up now.

Back in April when I noticed the address listed on the very bottom of their sites changed I asked Trenton that exact question and here was his response:

Yes we partnered with KB but have not sold. All is good a bigger team

I just sent an email asking about Trailer Trash Boys and he replied with:

Trailertrashboys is moving to Nakedsword Cash.

NakedSword? Ok well that’s different, they’ve been a single site for years.