Do you use RSS feeds?

do you use RSS feeds? if so, what for and how?

it seems people use them for all kinds of different things i never imagined :whip:

Re: Do you use RSS feeds?

I know where this question came from!

I’ve tried them to power an automated blog. I’ve used them for automated content on a forum. I’ve used them for automated tweets. And of course I use them with Google Reader to monitor things I’m interested in. There are MANY uses for RSS feeds…

You just try how they will work for you and then decide to use it or not. Yes, i myself use rss feeds on my splogs.

Matt’s a sponsor - his inquiry was about him trying to anticipate affiliate needs.

lots of people i know use rss feeds for their blogs. they may not be as good as hand written ones, but they still generate some sales.

I try to use the rss feeds ona few of my blogs but there is a problem with them.
its not one size fits all, some feeds the pics are so tiny when others are giant, some feeds load them with enough code that you would think you are sending a space ship to mars. then there is no key words for search engines to pick up on them or any kind of real text.

all in all they help out when you have like blogs going at one time

I use them to create automated blog posts. And I FAR prefer large pictures over thumbnails on the RSS feeds.