Do you Know About SethChase.com?

This is my first “Free Friday” post. A shameless self-promotion :slight_smile:

Last year we launched a new experimental site SethChase.com. It features some of my favorite scenes in which I’ve appeared. New preview videos and a descriptions are written in the first person, giving my account of each scene. “Seth’s View” we like to call it.

Before launch, we really had no idea how it might be received. I’m happy to report that we’re gaining new members every day through SethChase.com. People seem to like the first hand account of what it was like working with each person in the scene.

If you haven’t tried promoting it yet, give it a try. Our latest promo material can always be found at RawBucks.com and is also posted in the Affiliate Content forum here on GayDemon.biz

[URL=“http://sethchase.com/t1/”]

Re: Do you Know About SethChase.com?

Seth,

I don’t want to hijack your thread and send it off on a negative direction, but a part of what Free Friday is supposed to be about it getting affiliates and sponsors to talk. So I hope you’ll take my feedback as constructive.

I like your sites. I think you and Aaron are hot guys and you’d generally fit in well with Joe Spunk’s traffic. But there are a couple of reasons why I don’t promote you.

If you look at this image from one of your recent Suck Off Guys sessions, you’ll see the watermark is huge. If I crop it horizontally to get rid of the watermark, I’ll cut off his cock.

When I make a collage for a blog post I don’t want a watermark on every picture. It’s distracting and makes for an ugly collage. Maybe surfers don’t care, but I do. I take pride in my work and like my posts to look good. I usually leave one watermark in a photo in the collage or include the text name in my decorative title of the collage. I mention the site in the post text and often include it in the call to action (or one of them). So I’m definitely not trying to pass this stuff off as mine.

Sometimes I’m able to crop the pictures to get rid of excessive watermarks, sometimes I can’t. But I’ve generally found that your stuff costs me more time and effort, so a lot of times I just say, “Ah fuck it” and move on to something else. It’s too much. It’s like having the clerk at McDonald’s confirm your order like this: “So that’ll be a McDonald’s Big Mac, a large McDonald’s fried, a medium McDonald’s Coke, did you want a McDonald’s apple pie with that.”

I’m glad you posted about Seth Chase because (a) the watermarks are smaller and (b) it helps clear up a bit more what the site is all about. I was always confused about your whole family of sites, why there were so many, which ones were updating and which weren’t. Frankly, I’m still confused.

However, again, thanks for posting this. I took a look at Seth Chase and I like the personal style, I think it’s probably a much easier sell because it really comes across as some guy’s personal bareback site with his own experiences. It doesn’t come across as a “here this week’s update” kind of site.

Anyway, I’m working on another post right now, but when I’m done I’ll throw up a SethChase.com post and see how it does. Like I said, I think it’s a hot product.

SOG_Thick-Cock-Thick-Load_0047.jpg

yes, the watermark is a bit big…

Another question though. Do you still get access to all your sites as a member to SethChase?

Hopefully I can clarify. We have one member area shared amongst all sites. Signing up to any of our sites gives you access to all member videos. Depending on where you enter from, you are first taken to that site’s member videos with the option to view all.

[SIZE=4]UPDATING:[/SIZE]
SUCKoffGUYS.com - Men Swallowing Cum - Gay Facials - Cum Eating

BarebackPlace.com - Amateur Bareback Sex Videos

SethChase.com - “Seth’s View” - A first hand account of his favorite scenes in which he’s appeared.

[SIZE=4]NOT UPDATING:[/SIZE]
FUCKoffGUYS.com - Exclusive, Amateur Gay Fuck Videos - Sex with Condoms - No longer updating as we’ve gone 100% bareback. Videos are still available in the member area. Site still makes good sales.

We’ll be removing references & affiliate content for FOG soon. Having it there might be adding to the confusion. However, the site will remain up and all links will remain valid.

GUYSonVIDEO.com - Member site retired long ago. Videos are still available in the member area.

[SIZE=4]SOG WATERMARK[/SIZE]
The watermark issue seems to be never ending. We’ve adjusted it numerous times over the years. I have no problem doing it again.

Tell me if you think if this is more usable:

SOG_Thick-Cock-Thick-Load_0047.jpg

Seth,

I think the proposed watermark is quite reasonable. And as promised, I put up a post for you on the weekend. Also, just realized that my blowjob category doesn’t have many posts that aren’t New York Straight Men, so your Suck Off Guys seems like a good one to fill up that category with some variety.

Thanks
Michael

Thanks Michael.

The new watermark will actually be even more subtle than the sample above. Our next affiliate update goes out tomorrow and will have the new watermark on the images.

Additionally, if you or anyone ever needs plain images I can provide those upon request.