Do Tubeclips work for you?

Hello,

1. I want to ask if tubeclips work for any sponsor? Do the convert?
  2. And if the do convert,
    a) how long should be the tube content? in minutes?
    b) what formats you use?
    and
    c) how often do you upload to those big tubesites?

Thank you for your inputs… :smiley:

Re: Do Tubeclips work for you?

[QUOTE=mattgazin;92345]Hello,

1. I want to ask if tubeclips work for any sponsor? Do the convert?
  2. And if the do convert,
    a) how long should be the tube content? in minutes?
    b) what formats you use?
    and
    c) how often do you upload to those big tubesites?

Thank you for your inputs… :D[/QUOTE]

1,2 a,b,c ? That works :wink:

1. Yes
  2. Yes
    a) Generally under two minutes unless you have a special version of something.
    b) FLV
    c) Nearly everyday on the tubes that convert.

1. Yes
  2. Yes
    a) 1-2 minutes, i normally try and stay around 1 minutes if i can get away with it.
    b) FLV / MP4
    c) almost every day, some allow for you to schedule release when you upload making it easier to deal with as you can upload everything in a day and just schedule release in advance.

I would be interested in a list of tubesites that people use if anyone wants to share :wink:

All the above.
2 - 3 mins works well, generally under 5 mins.

Yes
Yes
2-3 minutes, sometimes at the max 4 minutes. NEVER give a cumshot. if you give the money shot (cum) they will generally lose interest. At least for us.
We upload 2 promo clips per day per site.
We upload wmv on some. Some want FLV. Some want the mobile file. Thank goodness for sorenson, we make the trailers into hi-res AVI files then run them through for outputs according to the sites specs.

85% of our traffic comes from tubes. They help A LOT. But remember, you’ll see a lot of hits come through. These are tubes. Most are visiting the tubes just to get off and visit your site to see what it’s about and then they head back to the tube. Our ratio is about 1:237 with the tubes. (that’s clicks).

your ratio with tube sites is 1:237 ?

the ratio from tube sites is over 1:2000

ops,
1:237 is ratio clicks

my ratio clicks from tube sites is about 1:100

about sales, the ratio is very bad, 1:2000

so, if your videos have 20.000 views/day, you’ll get about 200 uniques a your site, after 10 days maybe you’ll get 1 sale :slight_smile:

1:2000 isn’t that bad - i’ve seen a lot worse. tube sites get tons of surfers, but the surfers are guys looking for free videos, so don’t expect wonders.

btw, not all tube clips are equal. some drive traffic to see the site and join, others break up the pace and don’t, some get the surfers interested and some are just not very interesting.

the page with affiliate gay tube clips gets some decent visits on a daily basis http://www.signbucksdaily.com/marketing/tube-clips-for-affiliates/stream/gay/ so should be working find
though i didn’t use them in they way they are supposed to