Do the old CCBill links for FartmenTV sill work?

After reading thread “Fratmen, Fratmen TV, Fratmen All Access, Fratmen Fratpad, Frat-U”

I would like to know that if the old CCBill refer links still work? The links are redirecting correctly to the FratmenTV sites, but they have switched to the NATS system FratCash

I believe the CCBill link is something like this:

http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=925984-0000&PA=YOURID

Do they still work?

Re: Do the old CCBill links for FartmenTV sill work?

They appear to be. I used mine and it’s tracking, but my click of the “join” link took me to a CCBill page, not a NATS page.

In case you weren’t aware, here’s how you can check:

1. Use your CCBill link to go to the site, make note of your referral ID number, mine for example, is 1077592.

2. Click on the Join link

3. View the source on the CCBill page and search for your ID number, you should find a piece of code like below:

name=ccbill_referer value=‘1077592’

…and what did you find JonyFone? We’re curious about this as we have old CCBILL link for them as well.

Thanks

DK

Most of the old CCBill links work fine, as Michael showed above, but the CCBill link to their ebonyU site has not worked for ages … I emailed FratCash back on 15 Oct 13 to tell them the link was broken … but as we all know, they ignore practically all emails from Affiliates, even one telling them of a problem with their site links. Go figure!