Did you ever used clips4sale

I just noticed somebody is doing really well with straight clips at clips4sale. Did you ever tried to sell gay clips too? What is your experience with them? I heard it is doing good with straight fetishes

Re: Did you ever used clips4sale

i sell straight fetish there, they give a good payout, but unless you are producing content 24/7 you won’t be on main page and it is hard to profit really, even if i do a simple outdoor piss scene and it only costs $60 max to produce, it is going to take a year to get that money back. I think a few femdom/crush people who just film themselves all day for free and continuously upload are making some serious cash, but if you have to pay even a cheap amateur model you are just going to have to consider it a hobby i think.

I just like doing it, haven’t shot in a bit, been busy with trying to survive so put the fun stuff on the back burner.

Street Pissing

If I am not mistaken, clips4sale is part of hotmovies? The companies that seem to do best are the ones that send traffic to their own studio. I thought you could create a studio where surfers see only your content. In that case, i can see it doing very well.

that would be clips.com :slight_smile: same thing but less traffic and payout i have both :slight_smile:

thanks for sharing info, really useful :slight_smile:

you might make more $$$ selling other peoples content, if you get a cheap license, i saw a few doing that, not sure how they do tho…I might try selling a friends exclusive paysite stuff since he doesn’t have time to run a store plus all his paysites, and is interested in doing the clips thing.