Did some speed tweaks -- Post my blogs load time please

http://www.boysforbreakfast.com

I did some caching tweaks – can you guys give me a real world page speed load test? Please also post your approximate location and internet speed if known.

Thanks!

Re: Did some speed tweaks – Post my blogs load time please

Fast as fuck :slight_smile: What did u use to make it go so fast? :slight_smile:

Some CSS tweaks, RAM caching, and new network routes in the DC (data center). I’m looking for hosting clients if you’re interested… I have lots of spare bandwidth and CPU available.

I’m not sure I noticed a difference from last time, because it loaded pretty fast then and the load time is still great.

Loads very slow for my using Chrome.

Gumdrop – your also in Canada… a country not known for fast internet and cheap cellular. :o)

Sorry to tell you but I have a 25 mb/s connection.

Don’t be too cocky, as you guys are ranked only 14 place in speed.

http://www.techspot.com/news/44829-us-ranks-fourteenth-in-global-internet-speed-standings.html

BTW, FYI you are 12 hops away from me (includes my router) with time outs occurring up to 138 ms from your host CDN hwng.net aka Highwinds. I suggest you fix that. I am getting as high as 200 ms from my server. And 183 ms from my cloud service in Salt Lake as well. The traceroute seems to die too.

Could be traceroute blocking from your host.

@ Gumdrop - I don’t utilize Highwinds for CDN services. I just put my main banner and sidebar on Amazon Cloudfront though. Can you explain!!? I use CSF firewall on all my servers but I can traceroute just fine. I’m housed in PhoenixNAP.