Devin Franco Affiliate program

Has anyone been able to sell anything using DevinFranco’s affiliate program? The stat don’t look right to me and I’ve not many any sales which is unusual.

I’ve been promoting the site for one year now and the program does sell. I’ve made a few hundred in revenue. Unfortunately, the affiliate program they use doesn’t pay on rebills though, in case you weren’t aware… Also, the tracking with the affiliate program does seem a little flaky. Sometimes it reports hit counts and others it doesn’t.

Removed this sentence “It’s the same program HungerFF uses” because upon second look I’m not so sure of that…

thanks for sharing. yes i did have 1 sale a while back but considering how good the content is, it should sell more. I wish they used some other system.

Just had a look and in the FAQ it says: Affiliates can earn 50% rev share on all signups and recurring billing.

yes, the offer is fine but the problem is there seems to be something going on with hits not getting recorded properly. my stats don’t add up with what they say I have sent.

I’m not sure about that.

#1 I see no mention of rebills in the stats portal
#2 If I look at the number of email confirmations I get for each new sale it matches what I see for new joins in the stats.
#3 If I look through sales for past months and try to match up rebills to those sales (ie Made a sale on Oct 10th should see a rebill around Nov 10th) I’m not finding any.

I’ve been promoting for a year and haven’t seen a single rebill which seems odd. I could also be mistaken…

Are your stats showing rebills separated from sales?

I’m going to send Devin an email and inquire.

Kevin.

1 Like

Devin got back to me ASAP.

Yes rebills are paid out…

Unfortunately, in the 1 year I’ve been promoting him non of them have rebilled and he kindly provided screen captures proving.

I stand corrected.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Kevin.

So sadly it doesn’t convert… Strange, the content is very unique and good.

I wonder how good the billing company is that he use. I still think there’s something with the affiliate program / tracking that isn’t quite right. Maybe it effects sales too. I did recommend him to look at NATS or CCBill.

I have no experienced with this program. Just had a look at the site and affiliate site and found that information on the FAQ page.

He is currently using Epoch. Those were the screen captures he sent showing that non of the members rebilled.