Deleting old programs from CCBill

I was wondering if anyone here has had any luck deleting old programs in your CCBill Tools area that are no longer operating or you just don’t promote anymore. I have several I’d like to remove (anyone remember Adam Cruise?) but I do not see a delete option.

The reason I’m posting this here and not contacting CCBill is because when I write them about this the rep did not seem to understand what I wanted. He said I don’t have the authority to delete someone elses program number, only the owner can do that. I said I don’t want to delete their account, I just want it removed from my Tools area since I don’t need it anymore. He still didn’t get what I meant. Hopefully some of my fellow affiliate marketers here will understand what I’m trying to do.

Re: Deleting old programs from CCBill

Funny you ask, cause I was thinking about deleting some of the old or inactive programs only last week. I couldn’t find a way to delete them, so I just gave up. If someone knows how to do it, I would love to hear it, too…

You have to actually contact someone at CCBill to delete any old programs. Unless you have contact with someone there regularly, it could take a while for them to actually do it. I don’t bother anymore, as I don’t have a regular contact these days.

You could try the live chat. They will at least put the word in for someone to do it.

That was supposed to be something we could do when they launched the “new” ccbill interface a few years back, the one that didn’t work… so they reverted to the one they were using. I hadn’t heard that we could request program removals.

I’ve requested it a few times Bec. They will do it but like I said, it can take a while. And most times you have to remind them. That’s why I don’t bother with it anymore.

I don’t understand why they don’t have a simple unsubscribe function for programs that are no longer active or you don’t want to promote anymore. It would be the most logical thing. Now the program list becomes cluttered and messy with programs that don’t even exist for five years and longer. But like kinky_jack I gave up bothering a long time ago.

Wait until the account that you have everything merged under decides to go out of business, that’s always fun.

But KJ is right, you have to contact someone and they delete it, but it was explained to me that they’re not actually deleted, they just don’t show in your set-up anymore.

Yes… same here, I would have liked to clean up my accounts but never found a way to do it. 50 pages of sites so far!

Wait until the account that you have everything merged under decides to go out of business, that’s always fun.

God, what a horrifying thought. Now I have something new to worry about. I guess I should have first signed up under Chaos Men or Sean Cody since they’ll probably always be around during my lifetime.