DARK HALL is seeking a 'Content Co-ordinator'

This is a full time salaried position starting at $42k per year. We need someone disciplined with strong work ethic to work from home sharing telephone and video calls with team members, messaging through Skype. Must be a US resident. The role is dedicated to overseeing a content delivery and management system for FratX.com, SketchySex.com, FaceDownAssUp.com and our newest pay-site CumDumpStar.com.

Responsibilities include finalizing sets of deliverables on revolving due dates (every Wednesday and Saturday). Developing folders for online publication. Working with a team of video editors, graphic designers and developers to ensure on-time publication. Sharing items with appropriate team members and sorting images and text.

The role additionally oversees the creation and distribution of marketing materials and ad campaigns. Delivering strategic communications. Working with the anti-piracy contractor in sending infringement notices from a list of pre-gathered links, as well sending a bi-weekly affiliate newsletter and managing affiliate relations.

Those interested in applying for this position please email [email protected] and tell us about your skill set, including related work experience.

I think you might want to consider increasing the salary for US based positions. Speaking from experience, we’ve had to pay considerably more than that to get even semi-qualified workers, Americans really don’t want to work these days unless you make it worth their while and provide a lot of benefits and flexible schedule, so I’d try to sell it a little better. But that’s just my opinion you can take or leave, hope you find someone!

1 Like

@dannyz_zbuckz the salary stated above is negotiable…I know its tough w US employees these days looking for someone who loves our sites and wants look at cock and cum dumps all day

1 Like

They are fun sites for sure! :slight_smile:

Maybe you could try sending an email to your subscribers or post to your social media. It does definitely help having someone that loves the sites and work!

1 Like

:innocent: :partying_face: :smiling_imp:

A lot of people have more than one job these days

Though there will be a significant amount of work with content. We have oversees staff. The role oversees a process.

Thanks for bringing that up @dannyz_zbuckz. This sounds like a lot of work, over 40hrs a week, for a really low salary. And is @mike suggesting this could be a possible second job for someone and yet that it requires “a significant amount of work”? How do you balance that? This should be at the least a 60-70k/year position. These are really great sites, and it actually sounds like a really good (even fun!) job. But fun doesn’t pay bills unfortunately. Otherwise, I’d be interested :sweat_smile:

Just to chip in… that salary of $40k+ would be pretty good here in the EU, especially here in Spain people would be very happy with that kind of money. I’d consider someone outside of the US.

1 Like

This position has been filled. thank you!

1 Like