DallasReeves/Wankthis - SobeCash Fall Out

To all Affiliates

Dallas and I want to start off by saying a big “Thank You” to all our Affiliates who have promoted and made DallasReeves.com and Wankthis.com what we are today. As many of you know we have faced difficulty getting our service provider to pay our affiliates what is owed. Additionally, we have been denied access to our own sites, NATS and any reports. Our lawyers are attempting to come to a resolution at this time.

In the meantime, if DR/WT owes any monies for affiliate traffic can you please forward me your amounts owed. We will strive to make certain that business can return to normal and everyone can be paid.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me [email protected]

Re: DallasReeves/Wankthis - SobeCash Fall Out

Can you tell us what we’re supposed to use as link codes? I’m assuming that Sobe Cash links aren’t valid any longer.

Thanks for letting us know.

At this point we have no access to Nats or the sites- So there are no new link codes we can provide to you at this time to assure you will be paid

Just playing Devils Advocate here. It seems SOBE Cash is saying the same about you. By the way, I did get paid recently, not in full mind you but at least some of what was owed.

Hello,
Unfortunately, the agreement we had signed with Baileey productions wasn’t respected.
We have our lawyers working in this case, however, commissions on those sites will be paid and up to this time all link codes will remain active.
We will keep you posted if there is any changes on this situation.
Regards,

Guillermo

May I ask how you contacted them? They are behind on payments with me again and Manny at [email protected] hasn’t answered my last couple emails. They were suppose to send a payment on 9/23 but it hasn’t arrived yet.

Thanks,
Kevin.

I don’t promote Sobe Cash much, so I don’t earn that much with them, but I reached my mimimum payments in March and I haven’t gotten paid yet.

Their payment was way behind this year. I had an overdue payment that was supposed be paid 5 months ago is still pending. Sent them emails, no reply.

[QUOTE=mountequinox;163512]May I ask how you contacted them? They are behind on payments with me again and Manny at [email protected] hasn’t answered my last couple emails. They were suppose to send a payment on 9/23 but it hasn’t arrived yet.

Thanks,
Kevin.[/QUOTE]

You can try [email protected]

However when I say I got paid, it was a down payment on money owed. They are in no way up to date.

[QUOTE=GayDemon;163557]You can try [email protected]

However when I say I got paid, it was a down payment on money owed. They are in no way up to date.[/QUOTE]

Thank you :slight_smile:

Kevin.

The last time I heard from them was on 10/19. I tried the new email address Bjorn provided but haven’t heard back from anyone there either…

At this point I can’t continue to send them any more of my traffic so I’ve pulled all links for Sobe Cash properties until I’m paid in full.

Such a shame.

Kevin.

[QUOTE=mountequinox;163670]The last time I heard from them was on 10/19. I tried the new email address Bjorn provided but haven’t heard back from anyone there either…

At this point I can’t continue to send them any more of my traffic so I’ve pulled all links for Sobe Cash properties until I’m paid in full.

Such a shame.

Kevin.[/QUOTE]

I’ve disabled my links now as well, doesn’t seem much point to continue unless they inform us about what’s going on and pay out what’s owed in full.

Any News on whats happening with DR/WT?

They still listed with sobecash but am I correct in saying they are out of business?

Dan

They used to send promo packs weekly until last October. Now they did not reply emails or questions. I have no choice but pull their links.

Yes JacobH I read there is a conflict between Sobe & The content producers regarding this also. I’ve pulled our links but DR was a good seller for me (although I cant see me getting paid) but would like to promote again under a new program i.e. ccbill or others if it wasnt them ripping us off