Current example of pirated material for all concerned

How about these-
Multiple examples of full length videos from helix, boyfun, cockyboys, bsb, belami and you name it!
http://www.playvid.com/member/urbrandofpoison/videos
and-
http://www.playvid.com/member/zekys/videos
I have notified some of the sites but I tell you what- it’s hard to find a suitable contact method- they all should have a REPORT PIRACY link on their sites. One does but it’s not working.
I contacted cockyboys months ago- still no action!
To their credit staxus acted immediately.
Makes me wonder- what’s the point of affiliate systems if anyone can just go to sites like this and enjoy full videos for free!

Re: Current example of pirated material for all concerned

Thanks for sharing Mick. I got ours deleted from that site.

This cat and mouse game might seem useless at times, but I believe it’s still worth it to make it difficult for people to find your content for free.

[QUOTE=pocoloco;153428]Thanks for sharing Mick. I got ours deleted from that site.

This cat and mouse game might seem useless at times, but I believe it’s still worth it to make it difficult for people to find your content for free.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with you Dennis.

Yes it has to be done and has to be the responsibility of all to report it and then take action/

[QUOTE=pocoloco;153428]Thanks for sharing Mick. I got ours deleted from that site.

This cat and mouse game might seem useless at times, but I believe it’s still worth it to make it difficult for people to find your content for free.[/QUOTE]

When you submit a request like that do you need to prove that you’re the content owner?

I would probably be inclined to submit some removal requests where I’m competing in ranking with pirate sites.

[QUOTE=Markus-Supergaybros;153481]When you submit a request like that do you need to prove that you’re the content owner?

I would probably be inclined to submit some removal requests where I’m competing in ranking with pirate sites.[/QUOTE]

While not every site requests proof, you have to state under penalty of perjury, that you are the actual copyright owner or authorized to act on the behalf of the copyright owner.

It might work in some cases, but you are legally not allowed to send removal requests for content that is not yours (unless you are authorized). My advise would be to notify the content owners and let them deal with it. Unfortunately, some of them will just ignore it though :frowning:

[QUOTE=Markus-Supergaybros;153481]When you submit a request like that do you need to prove that you’re the content owner?

I would probably be inclined to submit some removal requests where I’m competing in ranking with pirate sites.[/QUOTE]
You can also ask copyright holders to dmca the google listing and have it removed from search results… most of the dmca reporting companies do this as a matter of course. I wouldn’t risk submitting notices without authorization as the penalties are substantial and we could also end with affiliate sites dmca’ing each other for competitive advantage…