Conversion Tracking for Ad Words

My primary credit card processor CcBill will not install Google’s code snippet for tracking sales through my Google Ad Words campaigns. Since, the code must go on the final conversion page ie ‘Thanks for your purchase’ page…I dont have access to that page…How do I get around this? I have to be able to track sales, otherwise - Whats the point? Please help, thanks!!

Re: Conversion Tracking for Ad Words

I recall that you can set up an advert “tracker” code in CCBill which you could use on your adwords traffic - I can’t remember how you do it though!

Or if you use Epoch as a secondary, they might allow you to use MPA3 to track those clicks / sales through adwords - again you will need to set up a campaign etc.

But from my own experience, once I began to evaluate my own adwords campaign I dropped it like a stone… plenty of money going out but no sales coming in!

Don’t you put the conversion tracking code on the page on your site that ccbill forwards to after the sale is completed, like the members entrance page? There is a cookie on your site before the ccbill page, and after the sale it would hit that one and do its magic.

Jimmy

[QUOTE=Nicedreams;21376]Don’t you put the conversion tracking code on the page on your site that ccbill forwards to after the sale is completed, like the members entrance page? There is a cookie on your site before the ccbill page, and after the sale it would hit that one and do its magic.

Jimmy[/QUOTE]

That’s the way I did it. Although it doesn’t seem 100% accurate.

If you could, please hit me up. I’d like to discuss this with you and see what solutions we can come up with. :slight_smile:

Deanr @ ccbill dot com

ICQ 478740081

Thanks guys…i figured it out!