Contact for Beefcakehunter?

I started promoting them a few months ago, and I’ve got a few sales, which is nice. I like their content. However, I don’t see how I can set up my payment info in their affiliate stats. There is a field called “payment email”, and I assumed it was for Paypal email, but I could be wrong. Also, there is no way to set up your desired minimum payment.

I’ve sent them a message with these questions using their online form, but I have received no reply so far. Does anybody know some email which they actually read, and respond from regarding affiliate-based questions?

I get a reply using [email protected]

He does the payouts manually and just needs your Paypal account. He’s been good with keeping up with paying out however it’s based on trust… its his own homegrown system I think.

Just got a reply from them! And yes, it came from [email protected].

I know this is an old thread but I had a related question about Beefcake Hunter. As mentioned, he seems to use his own affiliate tracking system but how accurate is it?

From reading these posts it sounds like some of you guys are making money from the site but other than using his affiliate link yourself to do a join, how do you know you’re getting credit for every sale?

To be honest, no idea how accurate it is. This one you have to just trust if you want to sell it. And it does sell some.

As Bjorn hinted, there’s no evidence supporting the accuracy of their internal reporting.

However, I can say that my performance with Beef Cake Hunter surpasses many mainstream programs like Cocky Boys or Charged Cash.

It’s perplexing to me, but the results speak for themselves

Kevin
Mount Equinox Inc/ManSurfer.com