Condom controversy hits Olympic village

“Durex the official Games sponsor but officials investigate unofficial ‘Kangaroo Condoms’”

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/08/08/condoms-olympic-village-investigation-london.html

Re: Condom controversy hits Olympic village

See, it would have been so much easier and less controversial to just not supply condoms and have people go bareback :wink: lol

The Olympics have been a farce for their corporate ownership since the beginning. This just takes it to a whole new low.

“Officials are trying to get to the bottom of…”

I’ll bet they are! lol

Durex is the official supplier of condoms at the Games

Wow. Just wow.

Food sponsors I can understand. Sportswear brands I can understand. But condoms?

[QUOTE=rob;119474]Wow. Just wow.

Food sponsors I can understand. Sportswear brands I can understand. But condoms?[/QUOTE]

Apparently the Olympic village has a reputation. I guess it makes sense considering there are so many thousands of people away from home, staying in new surroundings, surrounded by extremely fit people lol

And athletes tend to have a higher sex drive too, or so I’ve been told.

I guess the fact that they have an “official condom supplier” indicates that the organizers are well aware of the antics of all the athletes and their entourages, and they take advantage of that.