Comments and suggestions on our new advertising toolbox?

We’ve just released a new version of our advertising toolbox (http://toolbox.bonobocash.com), and it introduces many features requested by our affiliates: Better interface, Hosted FLVs, Embeddable videos, export feature, etc…

I was wondering if any of you had thoughts on how we did things, what works for you and what doesn’t? There are still a few kinks to iron out, and your comments would be of great help!

I can issue dummy accounts for those who do not want to go through the signup process.

(By the way, starting today and until Sunday, we’re celebrating this launch with 80% payout on initial and sales and subsequent rebills.)

Re: Comments and suggestions on our new advertising toolbox?

It looks very very nice. Lots of features and they all work!

At first I thought that you missed out on the export tool for FHG though. It’s quite easy to miss the link. But when I did find it, it worked very well. The easiest one I’ve used so far on any site.

Really impressed with the site, looks great and works great. HUGE improvement from the last one.

Is this a custom job, someone you got to do it for you from scratch or?

I used it the other day, found it much better than the previous version, and it worked. WOOHOO

The only thing I can tell you Bjorn is that William have really gifted fingers on a keyboard. whistle

Thanks about the feedbacks btw.

[QUOTE=gaydemon;72493]
Is this a custom job, someone you got to do it for you from scratch or?[/QUOTE]

Yes, definitely an improvement over the last one. It was really hard to get to the embed code of the videos but now it is a snap. Thanks for the update!

Bjorn, no help from the outside on this one. We did everything in house. Thanks for your input!

Gaystoryman, Tsocial, thanks for your comments! I’m glad you like it.

Félicitations, les gars :slight_smile: The new toolbox is much easier to use than the first one, especially the fhg export and the embedded video codes.

Can you double-check some of the recent embedded videos that were added, I cant seem to get them to play:

Etienne-Isaac, June 11
Isaac-Ryan, June 25

One suggestion would be to be able to set the CCBill ID in a single place, to avoid us having to replace the XXXXXX string each time.

Merci, Hammerhead!

Thanks for spotting the bug with the embeddable videos. It should be fixed now.

We’ll definitely look into pre-filling CCBill IDs. We didn’t do it in the first place because most of our affiliates have multiple CCBill affiliate accounts for each website, and we thought it would be a hassle to maintain. But considering the strong demand for this feature, we’ll figure out something!