ClickCastX and other adult site CMS options

I may be working on an adult paysite project that will require a CMS. I know ElevatedX is probably the industry standard but I am looking for feedback on other less expensive platforms, specifically ClickCastX. When I contacted them for examples of gay sites using their CMS they named Lucas Entertainment and Badpuppy. Those sites look good so I was wondering if ClickCastX is reputable and a good choice, or if there are others worth looking at.

I’m also considering Wordpress as the CMS but it doesn’t look like there are a lot of options for payment processing. Magic Members is the only one I could find. If you know of any others please share!

Re: ClickCastX and other adult site CMS options

We abandoned ClickCastX after a very, very short time for ElevatedX.

so you asked about sites using their CMS and at least one of the two sites stopped using them after a brief time? that means they’re not very reliable.

can’t you use your own payment options like ccbill or verotel and use a different CMS or WP if you wanted to?

can’t you use your own payment options like ccbill or verotel and use a different CMS or WP if you wanted to?

Yes, I’m looking into maybe doing this as a Wordpress site because its not expected to be that large. I recently learned about AMember as probably the best option to run a membership site on WP and it has plugins for all the major bill processors like CCBIll. Just wondering if there are any other options I have not heard of yet.

We abandoned ClickCastX after a very, very short time for ElevatedX.

Thanks for that info. The contact at ClickCastX who responded to my inquiry said BP was a current client so the fact that he lied is not good and I am immediately crossing him off my list. When searching this topic here on the forum I see that ClickCastX was once a member but was banned so they are probably someone to stay far away from.

Looks like Elevated X may be the best way to go if I decide Wordpress won’t cut it or if my client wants something more robust.