Chaturbate Affiliate Support Contact

I am having the worst time with the Chaturbate Ticket system and Affiliate related issues. We’ve literally been going in circles for months now. Is there a Chaturbate Affiliate contact either on this board or would anyone have a contact?

Thank you.

Not that I’m aware of… I’ve used the ticket system in the past and luckily they were able to take care of any issues I had.

Hope your issue with them gets resolved soon.

One thing I would suggest is every time you respond summarize the ENTIRE issue from the very beginning because in my experience each time you update any ticket system 9 times out of 10 someone new responds and most don’t bother reading the entire ticket to see what the entire issue is which causes those annoying circles.

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Thanks Kevin. That is actually what I wound up doing yesterday. Fingers crossed.

I was curious, does anyone here make any money promoting Chaturbate? I’ve been thinking about it but wondering if it would be a waste of time.

I couldn’t make a penny with them but I know others have had good luck. I have the best luck with Flirt for free and have made millions of dollars with them since I started yet not a single penny from Chaturbate lol.

We used to do much better with F4F but in the last 2 years Chaturbate has caught up with F4F and in some months surpasses it. With regards to the original intent of this thread. I was never able to resolve my problem with Chaturbate, they never responded to my tickets, and I had to setup everything in our payment profile again. I will say that when everything is properly configured with Chaturbate we have never had a payment problem with. We have also never had a payment problem with F4F and we have been with them over 20 years.

It sucks Bill that just a simple response from them would have probably resolved the issue. I am shocked that a company that size would not respond.

Funny, I never made a cent with F4F even after many months of aggressive promotion. I actually suspected something fishy might be going on since I knew I was sending them traffic. I gave up on them years ago and they finally notified me recently they were cancelling my account. Good.

I might try promoting Chaturbate since I enjoy the site myself. You can often see cam guys jerking off all the way to orgasm for free there, something I never saw on F4F.

1 Like