chargedcash pays?

hello!
after this topic :
http://www.gaydemon.biz/forum/showthread.php?36110-Yesirboys-com-New-Studio!-D
i affraid to start work with any new affiliate programs)
what can you say about chargedcash ?

Re: chargedcash pays?

Yes, they pay on time and regularly. Great sites too.

I’ve never had to ask for a payment. They definitely pay and on time and their sites sell. Peter is their affiliate manager, hit him up and he’s happy to help in any way he can. I’ll point him to this thread.

Hello Blogger,

Thank you for your interest in our affiliate program. My name is Peter and I’m the affiliate manager at ChargedCash. This is our program for MormonBoyz, FamilyDick, YoungPerps and we just released a new site, LatinLeche.com. Our program has grown really fast since last year and we will be releasing several new sites this year. I upload ad tools such as trailers, tubecuts of 3 and 8 minutes, photos and gifs on a weekly basis. We can also create custom ad tools upon request. All of our sites have unique content and convert well for our affiliates.

I’d love to help you out if you have any questions regarding our program or our sites. Regarding payments, we’ve never had any issues with affiliates and we do pay on time.

I’m looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,

They pay on time and Peter is one the most helpful affiliate managers I have encountered in many years!

Thank you for the nice comment, I really appreciate that.

Peter and LeGrand are great guys. We’ve just started promoting them and their sites are selling amazingly!

Thanks for all answers! I start to work now

I’m looking forward to working with you.

Best Regards

Again another thumbs up for charged cash and obviously for the lovely Peter also!

Not to pile on because I think we’ve established that Peter and Charged cash are awesome, but: they are. Peter also has the patience of a saint.

Hello, when will the payment for January 2018?

Thank you everyone for all the nice comments. It probably made me blush :slight_smile:

Honestly Peter is so great he’s getting a second vote for me… and forgot to say before Always pays on time.