Chaosmen and Gamma Entertainment?

yes same for me. password reset doesn’t work, no email received but it did say it was sent (took a long time before form submitted).

I’m guessing it doesn’t work because it didn’t work for me either. I emailed them and they responded within 5 minutes and sent me a temp login.

So glad they are off of CCBill it will be a game changer.

If you are having trouble logging in, please reach out to me at affiliates at chaosmen dot com

in 90% of the cases, it’s because there was a ‘no contact allowed’ flag from ccbill that opted most people out of receiving emails from the NATS system.

Username and affiliate ID are usually the same as your ccbill ID was, btw

sent you a email again.

the password reset works fine but your system goes into a loop with the error:

Access Denied
Your Session has Expired
You must have Cookies enabled in your browser settings.

There is a known issue with chrome and MS EDge right now. Try using Firefox and it should work. We are working on the browser issue, which may be related to the change of SSL we did when we moved from MPA3 to nats

1 Like

So is Bryan still producing the content or did he sell the site so someone else could do all the work and he could relax on a beach somewhere counting his money?

I’m not entirely sure about production for Chaosmen, it’s not clear but it now belongs to Gamma Entertainment. However I know he will continue and focus on peepshow instead.

We have three teams currently producing content seeing which the members like more as we move forward. We also have work that Bryan produced still that hasn’t been released and he has an open door to produce new scenes whenever he gets the urge. I’ve also discussed another possible project partnership with him and I’m hopeful we can get that going.

1 Like

What about their other site Peep Show?

Bryan emailed all registered affiliates a week or so ago to inform us that he would continue working on his peepshow dot TV site. It runs on CCBill and there is a sign up link on the site if you do not already have an acct with it.

Ahhhh, yes, I found the email, unfortunately it went to my spam folder. I have it now though. Thanks.

Just catching up to this now and realizing it’s been ages since I promoted ChaosMen.

I think it’s going to continue that way. I just checked out the site for the first time in a long time and they’ve basically abandoned the theme and style of the content to re-purpose the same content 30 other sites are releasing.

Remember the good old days when different sites had different themes, different models, different action and different communities?

These days it’s like going to any fast food place and getting a Big Mac, it’s just repackaged in a different brand’s box.

Although I’m glad Bryan decided to continue filming his own content under this new site name, I don’t expect it to become a great seller, unless he changes it to be more like Chaosmen in the earlier days. Chaosmen sold very well until a couple years ago because they had great models and the action was always bareback, with creampies etc. His models are not as exciting these days, to say the least. Sure enough, some are better than others, but on the whole I just don’t get that urge to buy the membership when I look at the site tour like I did with Chaosmen.

I can’t be bothered to check, but I think I never sold ONE membership for Peepshow,. On the other hand, Chaosmen was a steady reliable seller back in the day.

Yes it’s not quite the same but hopefully it will grow and get better.

just noticed the old forbidden men nats site seems to be dead and I know fame dollars has taken over running chaosmen, but did anyone get paid out their earnings before forbidden men closed down? or have I missed an email somewhere telling me how to get money owed paid out?

I was paid out on 6/29/22 for period ending 6/15/22… Then on 8/3/22 they sent me another payment which was actually larger than what I was owed; according to NATS. When I inquired they said when they moved Chaos Men from NATS into Fame Dollars they couldn’t import the rebills so the extra was for the anticipated loss I would incur in rebill revenue.

If you haven’t been paid I would reach out to your FameDollars Rep and inquiry… Their accounting email address ([email protected]) usually goes unanswered unless your Rep sends them a little nudge letting them know you’re trying to reach them… At least that’s my experience.

Hope that helps…

Kevin.

thanks, I will give that a try.

Yes same, they sent out a couple of emails about the move and later reimbursed for the rebills they could not import.

I received the emails about the move but was never paid the money owed. I have contacted them so will see what happens.