Change of Principal with CCBill

Hello

I wonder if anyone can give me some advice, especially any CCBill employees that post on this board.

I am a majority shareholder and sole Director of a UK Limited company that runs a single adult web site. We have used CCBill for payment processing for a number of years without problem.

The CCBill account was opened by a Director who has recently resigned, but who remains a shareholder. He is the ‘Principal’ as far as CCBill are concerned, even thought the CCBill agreement is in the name of the Limited company.

I want to remove the former Director as a the ‘Principal’ from the CCBill account, and add my own name as the ‘Principal’.

Does anyone have any experience of dealing with CCBill for changes like this? I am concerned they will want me to open a new account, even though the Company continues in perpetual succession and has not changed.

Thanks

Re: Change of Principal with CCBill

Why not send this exact question to ccbill merchant support?

Because I am worried they will suspend the account without notice, leaving me unable to accept new members.

I want to find out anonymously before raising the matter with them.

You can still send them as a hypotetical question, you don’t need to send them all your information to get this sort of back info.

I believe they’ll tell you to submit info in writing along with proper ID. This will likely need to be from the currently listed principal.

Account change forms:

http://www.ccbill.com/cs/ACF.php

Like aniehoff said, why not just get this info from the source, CCBill merchant support? Asking questions certainly doesn’t change anything with your account.

I would be happy to help and the thought of us suspending the account without notice is preposterous. I guarantee we would not do such a thing for just asking a question or wanting to modify an account.

Thanks Seth.
To change the Principle on an account we simply need a change of ownership form signed by the previous principle. We will need from you the CCBill EU change of Ownership form found here and two ID’s from the new Principle. If you are not an EU resident then further discussion would be needed.

CCBill is one of the most helpful and friendly billers out there, with any billing changes you should talk directly to your biller BEFORE making changes so that all parties are aware of changes. I actually think this may be a LEGAL requirement too (check your contract)!!!

edit – looks like CCBill Paul responded while I was typing, so taking out this extra part.

Always good to see a quick and professional response.

Thanks for the comments guys. I have contacted Paul, and hopefully will be able to sort this out without any disruption to my website.

Many thanks.

Paul will take good care of you! The folks at CCBILL Rock!!