Ceartas DMCA - Malik Delgaty & Colton Reece

This morning I got a DMCA submitted by Ceartas DMCA a new automatic AI dmca service. In total there are 60 videos in question, mainly from Men.com which they claim to own the rights for… again it’s OnlyFans.

OnlyFans apparently recommends its users to use Ceartas DMCA which is a fully automated service which clearly gets it very wrong.

I’m worried this is only the start and that they just search for a performers name and submit DMCAs for anything that matches that name. Clearly not a very good AI.

I really don’t know what to do with this and MEN is impossible to deal with.

Yes, I had such a case a few weeks ago and I totally freaked out because it was a huge number of links. I recommend that you write to them ([email protected]) to explain that you are authorized to post the content in question, asking them to withdraw the complaint and whitelist you. It worked for me, at least at that stage.

Thank you. I will try that!

I had a reply form them shortly after emailing them. Very quick to respond and said they resolved it. I wish the other DMCA services was as responsive!

Yes, they are indeed unexpectedly cooperative and accurate.

Complained photos and videos belong to Buddyprofits in addition to MEN.com
DMCA
31. www.falconstudios.com - 1 URL

I don’t think it makes sense to contact Ceartas DMCA. They are liars and scammers. That’s what I wrote in response to this complaint.
Let Buddyprofits and MEN.com decide their legal issues with Ceartas DMCA

I would not rely on Men or Falcon to do anything… at least this time they also got hit by the DMCA itself for their own content… ironic really.

I have a question. After you filled the counter notice, and google reinitiated URLs a few days later. How did you get those false DMCA records removed from lumendatabase? They look annoy and confusing. I can not figure out how to remove them. Thanks.

I didn’t fill a counter notice actually, they said my domain would be white listed. Giving it some time and will check if they removed DMCA notice as well.

Apparently the Falcon Studio quickly responded to the complaint and Google returned my site to the search results in 2 days for this actor - Colton Reece. Although it usually took 15-20 days.

Now I’m waiting for the results on Malik Delgaty. MEN.com apparently decides what to do with this DMCA.

My pages also restored by it was done by Ceartas not the sponsors.