CCBill's New WMS - Web Marketing Service

What do you think of CCBill’s new “Web Marketing Service”:

http://businesscenter.ccbill.com/wms.php

Looking and the presentations alone, it looks like a major improvement both from the sponsor side and especially from the affiliate side.

Re: CCBill’s New WMS - Web Marketing Service

I like it and I signed up :cool:

Can someone translate the new features from Techanese to English? My eyes glaze over and my brain seizes whenever I read anything from CCbill.

Although they went “live” today, WMS isn’t really live. I had to “express interest” and then they will walk me through it sometime next week.

Here’s my first bitch on this forum. In order to express interest I had to fax them my DL or passport and EIN documentation, that they couldn’t find it on their system, that they must have lost it. WHAT? That documentation has to be provided when becoming a sponsor. How they hell did they lose it?!? If they cannot retain and maintain proper documentation, how the hell am I supposed to trust that they are not screwing up my sales, maybe “losing” a few here and there?!? Doesn’t instill much confidence in them as a CC processor!

steps off soapbox

That’s odd

I just clicked the “live chat” button on the CCBill console, ‘spoke’ to a customer service rep who transferred me to Larry in tech. Larry looked up my account, verified my info and put me in the que for activation and told me I should receive a confirmation email soon.

Go figure. Evidently Larry and Thomas, who helped me, didn’t go through the same training to learn how to active sponsors.

lol Here Here!

I think I understand some of it. It would be great to hear from CCBillTom on this one. If he doesn’t get over in the next while I’ll send him a PM and perhaps he can shed some light on this. He’s always been great to deal with.

Looks pretty cool though I must say. It looks as though I’m not the only one with 5 million ID numbers. lol I guess they got tired of the mass emails about merging several IDs under 1 etc. Which is exactly what I just did the other day.

looks like a nice upgrade to their affiliate systems, I guess this was what they were talking about over the last year or so.

I don’t think anyone from CCBill will be here to comment until next week - they are all at the Phoenix Forum!

Which is exactly why I’m late. I am sorry about that.

We will be able to host a public Q & A early next week. For the time being feel free to direct any questions you may have to our 24/7 client support:

client support @ ccbill.com
phone: 800-510-2859
Live support: link on https://webadmin.ccbill.com

No need to apologise Paul, we all understand that you can’t be everywhere all at once. Next week sometime will be fine… enjoy the forum!

I read/watched the affiliate introduction video to WMS. A couple of noteworthy items are one affiliate ID to use with all sponsors and ability to set up redirects.

We have been in beta with it for a while with a handful of affiliate accounts and are very excited about what it can do. The information it give us is really comprehensive and I would think that for an affiliate to be able to easily parse the productive sponsors from the deadwood is going to be a real benefit. No need for those “need ccbill sponsors with clown JO content” Affiliates will be able to search the entire base of registered sponsors.

Of course there will be growing pains and additions that are needed. I spent hours on this during the show with the folks that actually created it and that was time most wisely spent. We will be opening up the program to all our affiliates in the coming two weeks. This is the program I mentioned earlier that will make it possible for our cam affiliates, membership affiliates and vod affiliates to get cross sale credit for every one of our programs that CCBill process. With one year payouts on cross sales and lifetime on the anchoring sale, it is a pretty good deal.

I signed as interested in trying it, however the big downside is that as an affiliate I will only be able to see sponsors in this system who have signed up for the new program. So unless all of the sponsors I use signup, some will remain on the old system and others on the new. I then end up with 2 different ccbill systems to check and use for stats.

Which unfortunatley isnt very efficient. Otherwise it sounds very good.