CCBill WMS system.. difficult to use?

So I tested the new CCBill system because a new sponsor only allows you to signup using the new WMS and not the old join existing account form.

The first part was easy enough, I managed to join using my existing old account, added the site… but then… the rest is a mystery!

I don’t seem to be able to generate straight forward link codes, it takes me through some wizard that asks me for all kinds of stuff… but no matter what I do it gives me the same code which leads to the sponsors affiliate page, not the tour.

Has anyone found a easy way of using the new system? Any tricks?

Re: CCBill WMS system… difficult to use?

Not from what I’ve heard. It sounds like a freakin’ nightmare and I wouldn’t use it if you don’t have to.

Michael

No… I try and avoid it. The whole system seems a bit confused at the moment.

I haven’t tried yet, hopefully Gary or someone else from ccbill will see this thread and come over to assist.

Hi Guys, We are always here to assist and our client support techs would be happy to walk you through it step by step.

ic q 461976098 or by live chat using the link in the admin.

There are probably dozens of threads on just as many boards regarding WMS. It’s all a bit frustrating trying to make sense of it.

CCBill comes into all these threads to put out fires but end up making it all the more confusing.

I still don’t understand why they’ve released a completely unfinished interface. Sometimes the various links work, sometimes they don’t. Sometimes you can find documentation, sometimes you can’t. Sometimes CCBill has logical answers to all of this, more often they don’t.

I wish they would remove the new interface, finish it, test it, test it again, produce full help documentation, and then release it.

Perhaps also create a centralized location for all webmasters to ask questions & receive help instead of allowing piecemeal info to populate the boards.

Just a thought…

[QUOTE=Seth;56696]
Perhaps also create a centralized location for all webmasters to ask questions & receive help instead of allowing piecemeal info to populate the boards.[/QUOTE]

We do have this, it’s called our Client Support Department and they are here 24/7 to help you as much as possible. I can understand your frustration, the system frustrates me sometimes, however client support has all of the documentation on this system and can answer any questions you have.

client support @ ccbill.com
ph. 800-510-2859
icq 461976098
Live Chat: link can be found Here.
And if none of that works we would certainly be happy to reach out to you or schedule a time for whenever is convenient for you.

[QUOTE=CCBill Paul;56698]We do have this, it’s called our Client Support Department and they are here 24/7 to help you as much as possible. I can understand your frustration, the system frustrates me sometimes, however client support has all of the documentation on this system and can answer any questions you have.

client support @ ccbill.com
ph. 800-510-2859
icq 461976098
Live Chat: link can be found Here.
And if none of that works we would certainly be happy to reach out to you or schedule a time for whenever is convenient for you.[/QUOTE]

Paul, I appreciate the fact that your support staff is there to answer questions. I certainly use them from time to time.

However, I think you’re missing my point. I would think that knowing there are threads scattered all over the place regarding how confusing & frustrating WMS is (that alone means there is in fact a huge problem), CCBill would want to acknowledge and address these issues all at once and in one place. Especially since there is no meaningful support documentation accessible by the user (at least not when I last looked).

A one on one, ask/answer support system is great for specific problems pertaining to one’s account. I think this issue is much greater than that. The impression I get is that CCBill doesn’t think there is a problem.

From what I understand, you can’t log into the old system once you’ve logged into the new one. At least, I can’t. So as far as avoiding it, I’m not sure if that’s possible.

I haven’t had any serious problems as of yet as far as link codes go, as I’ve just continued to use the same ones before the new WMS came along. I never received any emails from the sponsors that they are supposed to change, so I’m hoping that they haven’t. LOL.