CCBill Rules & Visa Regulations

I’m going to be submitting a new pay site for approval next week and only want to go through the approval process once. Does anyone know where I can read up on CCBill rules and Visa regulations? I tried the CCBill help area but couldn’t really find anything.

Specifically I need to know:

1. Does either CCBill or Visa require a warning page?

2. What type of content is disallowed?

Also, I know they quote something like three weeks for approval, but does anyone know how long it is really taking right now?

Re: CCBill Rules & Visa Regulations

Can’t help you with 1 and 2 but the visa approval for my last site only took about 7 days. CCBill processed for the other cards immediately.

Thanks Paul. It looks like they’re moving pretty fast. Maskerbate just announced that he got fast approval and is moving up his CCBill launch date.

Only took a day for me to add sleepingmen.com and squirtit.com to CCBill a few months ago :wink: CCBill rocks!

ccbill and visa us do require a warning page.

ccbill doesn’t allow content that appears to have blood (no fake vampires, etc), no watersports, no torture or - i believe - no extreme bdsm, nothing illegal.

Darn! I was wanting to not have warning page (with proper labeling). I guess I’ll save that for free sites… Oh well no biggie.

Thanks for the info.