CCBill and Wordpress

It’s time to work on getting CCBill as a payment processor.

A few questions:

1. If you are using CCBill with Wordpress, how are you doing it?
    (If your answer is “aMember,” did you have problems with signed in members not being able to access paid content on your site? So far that’s been an unsurmountable challenge for me.)

2. Assuming you aren’t using aMember, how did you go about integrating CCBill to work with Wordpress? Did you find a plugin? Did you hire a programmer?

3. If you wrote your own script, would you or your programmer be willing to share the script that adds CCBill members to the WordPress database?
    (I need something to rip apart so I can see how others have done it as I’m writing my own.)

Cheers!

Paul Jackson
s: www.MormonBoyz.com
e: [email protected]
f: www.facebook.com/paulfjackson

Re: CCBill and Wordpress

Hi Paul,

You can use wordpress with ccbill by using htaccess authentication.

I would use 2 different wordpress installs in 1 wordpress database(s), don’t forget to change the prefix table wp_ to members_ on the second install in www.yourname.com/members

Install One: For the outside, tours, and join pages.
Install Two: Members Area

Then setup the ccbill script to write to your /members directory .htaccess.

This way you can have 2 different themes and never have to worry about leaking your full length clips.

To take your site iPad and iPhone compatible instead of streaming in flash stream in .mp4 and use the wordpress plugin: WP Stream Video (http://rodrigopolo.com/about/wp-stream-video)

For anything affiliate wise if your switching from Zombaio to Ccbill, I’d use NATS as your affiliates can get credit for cascaded sales. I’d heard TwoMuchMedia will waive your setup costs but haven’t tried myself.

• Brad Breakfast

Personally here, since you are using ccbill, the blog will be adult oriented.

So why not get the best of both worlds. with Joomla, WP for Joomla (from corephp) and vhtaccess (from websgold.com), and of course ninjaaccess (from joomlaforge).

With this you get the power of WordPress, with the option to show guests one part of the blog and members additional parts. You can also incorporate many of the Joomla content plugins to deliver videos, galleries etc.

You get the best of both worlds

Jake

Not sure how to do it, but the move to CCbill is very good news!

Hi there,

Wordpress and CCBill integration were completed by Magic Members;
All you need to do is to enter your CCBill information into CCBill module on your Wordpress website.

[QUOTE=mainstreet;82318]Hi there,

Wordpress and CCBill integration were completed by Magic Members;
All you need to do is to enter your CCBill information into CCBill module on your Wordpress website.[/QUOTE]

Interesting product. Does it work well?

Please let us know when the CCBill switch is made. I’d be happy to promote your naked mormon men on my blogs.

This is an awful product that I purchased and spent almost a couple weeks of full days in front of the computer trying to get to work as a secure WordPress pay site solution. Notice that you don’t get the documentation until after you purchase.

They offer a money back guarantee. After spending so long trying to get it to work I asked for my money back. They offered to try and help me get it to work but I was quite over it at that point and didn’t ask for my money back a second time.