CC processor for DVD paying directly affiliates

I just realized that ccbill don’t process for DVD sales and netbilling don’t send cheques and wires to affiliates but you have to pay them by yourself.

Do you know any cc processors that allow you to sell physical items (DVD) and pay affiliates directly?

And do you know a good way to let’s affiliates be credited for both paysites signups and DVD sales using a single link? I think the only way to do that is NATS or MPA3, isn’t it?

Re: CC processor for DVD paying directly affiliates

Epoch maybe? I think they have a much more flexible system for hard good purchases than CCbill.

If I’m not mistaken, CCBill does have a way to process for physical goods, or at least, for electronic items, such as a download of a DVD. I remember talking to our sales rep about this very recently (last 6 months.)

If you haven’t already done so, check with your ccbill sales rep before you rule them out. I was surprised at all the flexible choices they had.

[QUOTE=gaybucks_chip;14434]If I’m not mistaken, CCBill does have a way to process for physical goods, or at least, for electronic items, such as a download of a DVD. I remember talking to our sales rep about this very recently (last 6 months.)

If you haven’t already done so, check with your ccbill sales rep before you rule them out. I was surprised at all the flexible choices they had.[/QUOTE]

Thanks but I asked ccbill but they can’t process physical items sales (and we need to sell physical DVD, not downloadable DVD)

I don’t believe either epoch or ccbill does. Could be wrong. but in all seriousness, having your own merchant account (depending on where you are located) is much cheaper than the 14% they charge.

Thank you very much for the tip, we will look at that :slight_smile:
BTW does anybody have an epoch icq contact?

[QUOTE=GTP;14441]Thank you very much for the tip, we will look at that :slight_smile:
BTW does anybody have an epoch icq contact?[/QUOTE]

send an email to support at epoch.com. That’s usually the best way to get someone unless you call. It is their support dept, but they tend to know more than most.

funny - ccbill is processing for DVDs for someone i know. they’re with ccbill u.s. - are you with ccbill eu? maybe that’s the difference.

I’m with ccbill u.s. and they said me that they can’t process any physical item :bang:

you might want to talk to tony and cam - i’m pretty sure they’re using ccbill for their DVDs… they might be helping beta test, though.

ummmmm - we don’t know yet… we’re STILL in the process of trying to get the merchant account to handshake with the store… err… as soon as we get past that point, we’ll be able to go deeper… god, this is taking a fucking long time!

but if need be, you can talk to our rep - they’re working with Cam - oh Cam… Cam… where are you?

that’s always the fun part :-/

but is it ccbill who’ll be doing the processing?

[quote=AnthonyDeAngelo;14462]ummmmm - we don’t know yet… we’re STILL in the process of trying to get the merchant account to handshake with the store… err… as soon as we get past that point, we’ll be able to go deeper… god, this is taking a fucking long time!

but if need be, you can talk to our rep - they’re working with Cam - oh Cam… Cam… where are you?[/quote]