CarnalCash Affiliates - Verification Needed

Hey all

Just copying over the affiliate email from last week. We still need some people to complete the verification process so your payments go out on time. Let me know if you have any questions. Also remember to put in your affiliate username so we can properly match it up to your account. Thanks!

We are writing to inform you that we have introduced a new mandatory compliance process. To continue using our online platform, all existing and new Affiliates must adequately complete the verification process here Carnal Cash

Affiliates must verify before the end of the current period to be paid out on time. Our new process is designed to provide more protection to us as well as to Affiliates.

We only do business with reputable sites and site managers, and updating our compliance process is the perfect way to ensure we continue to do that. We are committed to complying with applicable laws and regulations, and to protect our platform from potential fraudulent or illegal activity. Our new process requires that you provide some additional information about your business. We’re dedicated to safeguarding our platform against any potential fraudulent or unlawful activities and the verification process will help safeguard our customers, affiliate community.

If you have any questions please reach out to me directly via email or skype.

Sincerely,

Alan Breslaw
CMO Carnal Media
[email protected]
Skype alanbreslaw

I did the verification, the only feedback I would give is that it would be nice to get a notice when it’s been completed or finished. Not sure if it’s still processing or what’s going on. Did I miss something?

1 Like

You are approved. System is not perfect. Everyone is welcome to email me if they are unsure [email protected]

1 Like

How/Where did you do the verification? I don’t see anything and I got no email about that.

https://carnalcash.com/verify

ok, do I have to do it now… or? I’m not expecting any payment right now from you.

Not right now if not expecting payment