Carnal Media Will Be At The Xbiz Show and X3 Show in January In L.A

Hello,

From January 4th through January 8th, Carnal Media will be at the Xbiz conference show in L.A as well as the X3 show.

It will be a great opportunity to see familiar faces as well as new faces over there as we would love to meet up with as many people as possible. The more the merrier :wink:

We will also be hosting a few panels on 01/06/2021 :wink: More details will be given soon

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us.

We are looking forward to seeing you all over there.

Happy Holidays :santa:

Carnal Tyler
Email: [email protected]

Carnal Mike
Email: [email protected]

2 Likes

Wish I was going now. Next time.

Iā€™m going to try to get there for at least one night since itā€™s an drive from Vegas for me - thatā€™s if the country (and event) isnā€™t shut down by then, this Omicron thing is starting to get real. :frowning:

1 Like

@dannyz_zbuckz - If you end up going there, please let me know as it has been a while we have seen each other. I will send you my phone number by email.

@Boyfun-Brent - No worries, weā€™ll have a drink when Iā€™ll go to Mexico next year :wink:

1 Like

A little too real @dannyz_zbuckz , currently laid up in bed with it :grimacing:

Sorry @CarnalTyler with the restrictions ongoing this end (and tightening by the day), I cannot see any of our team getting out there for January :frowning:

@Daniel_Ryder - Sorry to hear that mate and hope youā€™ll recover fast from this crap.

1 Like

Oh no, I hope you get over it quickly! Take vitamins, strong ginger tea and get lots of rest. Iā€™ve gone through it twice and am double vaxxed and boosted, so at this point Iā€™m not too worried about it for myself, but itā€™s still shitty when you have it. Just found out a couple of my members of my own family tested positive and our Christmas dinner is cancelled, so it is looking like itā€™s going to be a dark winter. :frowning:

@dannyz_zbuckz Yea its my first time doing the covid tango here haha, I am fully vaxxed and boosted myself so just enjoying the honey and ginger tea, and allowing the better half to spoil me while I am sick lolā€¦ Although not sure how long I can keep that arrangement going before he tells me to get the hell up and wash the dishes myself :rofl:

Hopefully you will be able to muster up some sort of christmas mate, ours is 100% cancelled as my mandatory isolation period falls after Christmas day, but luckily the family have arranged to push the day back to the 27th when I an a free man again lol

2 Likes

A bit last minute here but Iā€™ll be at XBiz and speaking on the gay paysites panel. If anyone on here is planning on attending please DM or email me, would love to set up some meetings and see some of you guys face to face (even if we are wearing masks haha). Happy New Year everyone!

It would be nice if the gay webmasters picked another trade show as the major draw each year now that Phoenix Forum is dead. This yearā€™s XBiz is looking a bit rocky due to COVID, but if any of you want XBiz (LA) to be that show going forward, let me know. Iā€™m a ā€œCommunity Ambassadorā€ at XBiz.net and so Iā€™m in a position to advocate for any changes that would make the show a better experience for the gay community (e.g. we need a gay webmasters lounge like we had at TPF, if there isnā€™t one already).

Iā€™m planning to go XBiz (LA) a year from now - partly because of being an XBiz CA, and because I havenā€™t been to a show in ages. Fingers crossed that the pandemic is more manageable by then.

Feel free to hit me up here or on XBiz.net (Iā€™m S3X_Jay there) if you want to discuss things further.