Carnal Media Signs Serg Shepard to Exclusive Contract

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Oct 13, 2022
Carnal Media [email protected]

Carnal Media Signs Serg Shepard to Exclusive Contract

Stunning Newcomer Serg Shepard Signs Exclusive With Carnal Media

Rising star, Serg Shepard, has been signed as an exclusive with Carnal Media and his first movies will debut on FunSizeBoys and ScoutBoys! As a ‘fun size boy’ himself, Serg’s handsome good looks and shredded muscle body make him a perfect match for Carnal Media’s array of sites (Carnal+).

“I messaged Legrand Wolf directly via Twitter because his websites are what I’ve jacked off to for years. He responded the same day and I was flown out to shoot shortly thereafter. The experience with everyone on the team was the best I’d had with any adult company, so when offered an exclusive, I told Legrand I wanted to be on his team.”

Serg is from Ukraine, where he went to high school and as he put it, he was ‘very out’. After high school he moved to Kyiv, met an American, and shortly thereafter moved to the big apple. In NYC he discovered he had a skill for photography and started his own photography business (Insta link). Also during this time his passion for the theater was born. Serg has been to hundreds of theater shows since living in NYC. ‘I love the performing arts, and especially stage production. There’s magic in the theater. I also feel there’s magic in adult productions; it brings me so much joy.”

You can find Serg on OnlyFans which he launched within the last year at the suggestion of his friends. He loves working with all body types, shapes and nationalities. ‘I’m really happy with all I’m doing in my adult work (Carnal & OnlyFans), facilitated by my passions in photography and the performing arts. Not only that, it has been amazing to work with a studio owner who has lived in the country I’m from. Legrand loves and understands me, and the culture and world I’m from on a personal level.’

Carnal Media CEO and performer Legrand Wolf said ‘At 16, I left high school to live alone and study art, music, and language in Kyiv. This was shortly after the Soviet Union fell apart. Later, I went back to Eastern Ukraine as a Mormon missionary in 1997, and was there for two years sharing the Book Mormon…a show which would later go on to be one of Serg’s favorite musicals on broadway!” Legrand mused with a smile. “When I first received an application from Serg, I was stunned by his looks. But when we started chatting, I was taken by his charisma. I knew within the first few minutes of our first meeting that Serg would be a brilliant addition to our team, and I wanted to make Serg a Carnal Exclusive. A few weeks later we were filming with him, and I can confidently say he is incredibly gifted sexually, and he knows exactly how to play it for the camera!”

Head of Sales and Marketing Alan Breslaw added, “Serg is helping us kick off our 2023 stable of exclusive models with a bang. 2023 is going to be THE year for ‘Carnal’ pleasures: we will be bringing new exclusives, new features, new sites and more!’.

You can see Serg in his first scene Thursday October 13th live on FunSizeBoys.

Be sure to follow CarnalPlus on Twitter and Instagram for regular updates, and follow Serg Shepard and Legrand Wolf on Twitter (here and here) and OnlyFans (here and here) for all the latest exclusive news. To learn more about Carnal Media, visit CarnalCash.

2 Likes

Welcome back!

And congratulations to the signup.

1 Like

Congratulations!