Carnal Media Signs Grant Ducati To Exclusive Contract!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Carnal Media Welcomes Rising Star Grant Ducati to Exclusive Studio Lineup

(Minneapolis, MN / January XX, 2024) – Carnal Media announces the addition of budding talent Grant Ducati to the studio’s roster of exceptional young performers.

The former competitive cheerleader, 24, originally from Birmingham, Alabama and now based in Atlanta, knew he wanted to explore a career on stage, so the 5’6” southerner made the move to adult entertainment in 2021 shooting independent content and studio productions for several major companies before joining Carnal Media as an exclusive performer.

Ducati has so far shot for HungFuckers, CumDumpSluts and TwinkTop alongside fellow talents Adam Snow, Eddie Patrick, Tyler Saint, Ace Banner and Dylan Tides. “What was great was to also film collaborations around the Carnal shoots - historically I’m known for bottoming but I love to film topping…I do have a popular butt! Recently I got to not only shoot with Legrand but we did an ultrasound, which was a dream come true.

In his spare time, Ducati is an avid outdoorsman, accomplished Eagle Scout and hiking enthusiast, embracing vigorous adventures in the Blue Ridge Mountains. He also loves cars, fitness and traveling to far-flung locations with friends: “One of my favorite places are the Aeolian Islands on the northern tip of Sicily, and I will be visiting Selina and Corsica next year.”

Future plans for Ducati include “exploring the men of the UK and shooting a bunch of content for my OnlyFans. I want to grow together with Carnal and continue to grow as a performer as well. I’m also looking forward to shooting with all the Carnal Exclusives.”

“Shooting for Carnal has been amazing, lots of fun and low pressure; I’ve met lots of really good people and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Other studios seem to be going through transitions and I like the security that I feel with Carnal.”

Carnal Media Chief Marketing Officer Alan Breslaw said “Welcoming the incredibly charming and seductive Grant Ducati to the Carnal Exclusive family is truly an honor. Grant’s natural allure and magnetic charisma infuses a unique energy into everything he touches, making him not only a remarkable addition but also a joy to have around. From the instant we met him, there was no chance we’d let him slip through our fingers.”

Grant makes his CarnalPlus & Bareback Plus debut on Thursday February 1st.

Get to know Grant Ducati at GrantDucati.com.

For more information about Carnal Media and the Carnal Plus streaming network, visit CarnalPlus.com, and follow on X @RealCarnalPlus and @CarnalMedia.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

@JustinCarnal congrats!

1 Like

Nice looking guy! Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations!